Wardenclyffe Electrical Ltd

Janet in Surrey
Janet in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Great Work

Gary was very professional and gave me great advice for my project. I would recommend his company for electrical work in a heartbeat. He knew exactly what I needed him to do and was able to give me great options for work -arounds for my project.

thank you so much Janet! hope the renovations went well.

Jon in Vancouver
Jon in Vancouver
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Mysa smart thermostats

Gary was amazing!! On time and got the job done quick. We are so glad to now have smart baseboard heaters! Thanks again

thank you for the nice review Jon!

1 review Surrey, BC

Excellent work!

Gary and his team did an excellent job on my house. The level of professionalism and attention to detail shown by them made me feel like I was good hands choosing Wardenclyffe Electric. I would not hesitate to use their services again or refer them to a friend!

thank you so much!

0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Light fixture installations

Gary was a pleasure to work with. He quoted a reasonable price, showed up on time, was very professional and answered any questions I had. He did a great job with the installations and updates throughout our home. I will definitely be calling him for our kitchen renovation in the summer!

thank you so much, see you soon!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Light fixtures

Great work and completed in a timely manner. I will be hiring again! Thanks again.

Thank you so much!

More about Wardenclyffe Electrical Ltd

FSR-Certified Real Seal Electrical Company serving the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. With a combined 12 years of experience serving our local communities, we specialize in residential, strata, commercial and new construction projects. However big or small, contact us for an estimate on your job today.