Honest Appliance Repair

Mississauga ON L4T 0A9

Honest Appliance Repair

Reviews for Honest Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replaced lower oven element and oven light socket

Very through job. Technician was thorough in that he wanted to make our kitchen aid stove like new. Stove is 14-15 tears old and parts are no longer available and he was able to source parts that worked.

Thank your for the feedback. We're glad we were able to find the parts for you and get your oven up and running again.

Dryer repair

Our Samsung dryer was not heating and it had to do with the heating element. I reached out to Sam and with his experience, he provided a price range to fix the issue. He answered all my questions and was always quick to respond.

We made an appointment within a couple days, he showed up on time and was very professional throughout. I watched as he fixed the dryer and he took the time to show me the damaged parts and the new ones hed be putting in. He did everything with care and took no longer than 20-30 minutes. He also cleaned everything up very nicely. And I only paid the price he quoted (very fair price I might add as I called at least 5 other technicians/companies). No surprises or hidden fees.

He ran a successful test and even took the time to look at our dryer vent outside and shared some maintenance tips.

I would definitely recommend Sam and will use his services again in the future.

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad we were able to resolve your issue successfully.

Great Repair of Washing Machine

Great job! I was delighted to have the machine fixed for much less than a new one would cost. Repairman was friendly, able to do the job quickly, and things are now working just fine. I recommend them.

Thank you for choosing Honest Appliance Repair. We're glad we were able to help solve your problem.

Rajni in Kitchener
Rajni in Kitchener

Highly recommend appliance repair work.

Sam did a great job fixing my Ge fridge. There was ice build up and he diagnosed a problem with the thermostat. The job was done the same day. Excellent work, highly recommend

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dryer Repair

I called Sam about my dryer that wouldn't heat up and he knew exactly what the issue was and was able to come prepared with the parts and completed the repair the same day for me.

Sarah Baylor
Sarah Baylor

Maytag Fridge Service

I cannot say how grateful I am that Sam was able to repair our built in Maytag fridge. This unit is about 11 years old and it kept turning on and off every few moments. The problem was inspected and turned out to be the main control board. Sam was able to source the parts and complete the repairs the next day. Exceptional service and very great pricing compared to some repairs we had paid for by other providers in the past. The fridge is running great and I am very happy that I did not have to replace it.

Vladimir in Toronto
Vladimir in Toronto

Repaired my dishwasher

We had a dishwasher that stopped working, no idea why. They came in and fixed it the next day.

Thanks for choosing Honest Appliance Repair!

Erica in Toronto
Erica in Toronto

Great service!

They did a great job repairing my dishwasher. Works like new. Service was friendly, and fast. 10/10 would recommend

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Shawn J
Shawn J

Lg Dishwasher Repair

Honest Appliance Repair never disappoints! I have been using Sam and his team for the last 7 years. After my Dishwasher started giving me an OE error I knew who to call. A quick diagnosis revealed a drain pump issue. The pump was getting power but would not turn on. After agreeing to parts and labour the repair was done quick and most importantly done right. Very dependable business that knows how to operate! I highly recommend.

Thanks for choosing Honest Appliance Repair, we appreciate your feedback.

Kamal
Kamal

Fridge repair

Excellent service. We have called Sam a few times for our appliance repairs. This time our fridge was not cooling properly. He was able to figure out the issue in just a few moments. Highly knowledgeable I would recommend him.

Thanks for the honest feedback

More about Honest Appliance Repair

At Honest Appliance Repair, you can count on our fast, efficient, and reliable appliance repair and installation services. All of our technicians are certified and highly skilled in appliance repair and refrigeration.

When you hire us, you're getting the most knowledgeable and experienced service team in the industry that can diagnose and repair any problem. We strive to provide the best customer service experience possible. Satisfaction is guaranteed with every installation or repair.