Honest Appliance Repair

Mississauga ON L4T 0A9

Honest Appliance Repair

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Honest Appliance Repair

Broken washer. 3rd times a charm!

The first company ghosted me
The second company (NVK Appliance repair) took my money and ran
The third company, Honest Appliance Repair was very professional. As a female homeowner, its very hard to find good service people you can trust, but H.A.R was great.
He did a diagnostic overview and told me all the parts that he could happily replace, but levelled with me and said it might not be worth the money with a washer this old.
I appreciate the honest advice.

I wouldnt hesitate to use this company again.

Jason in Markham
Jason in Markham

Stove Repair

Repair was completed on time and right. Stove is now working properly and does not make noise anymore.

Susan L.
Susan L.

Fixed Kenmore Front Load Washing Machine

My best advice is to stop looking for an appliance repair company and choose this one. I called many places and received quotes as high as $1700 to fix my machine. This company sent the technician within a day or two, he diagnosed the problem, corrected it and much to my surprise the bill was far less than previous quotes. The gentlemen were prompt, polite, neat and overall one of the best experiences I have encountered with a company throughout my years of servicing items in my home. If I could give you more than 10 I would gladly do so. I will give your company name to my family, friends and neighbours. You are a blessing, thank you for your prompt response and telling me immediately the cost of a service call. You are the best appliance repair company I have dealt with in my lifetime.

Ummair in Brantford
Ummair in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Whirlpool Dryer Repair

Sam and his team did a great job fixing my dryer. Heating element was replaced at a reasonable cost and the job was done on the same day. Excellent service very knowledgeable about the repair industry, I wouldn't hesitate to book again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Amazing service

My fridge was acting up. Honest appliance repair set up a quick appointment and arrived the same day. Sam the technician had parts on had and finished the work on the first visit. Its hard to find good trades people these days. I will reccomend Sam to my family and friends.

Xiao in Toronto
Xiao in Toronto

Samsung Fridge issue

woke up to a noisy fridge so i googled around and came across Honest Appliance Repair. Sam was able to identify the issue over the phone and came the next day to fix the problem. I couldn't be happier with their service.

Aashish7
Aashish7

Fixed mt whirlpool fridge

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. They arrived on time for their appointment and did a great job fixing my whirlpool fridge. It was having issues and was working perfectly after.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Samaung Fridge Repair

Sam and his team did a great job during the whole repair process. Booking was easy and the repair went great. Sam was the only one I talked to that new the most recent updated repair for the Samsung ice build issue that causes the fridge section not to cool properlty. He explained the repair and was very pleasent to deal with.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Dryer Overheat

My dryer wasn't fixed, but I was so impressed with the straight forward nature of the owners and the honesty of the company that I had to write this. Long story short, my dryer was over heating so they sent someone promptly to diagnose. Communication was constant and I never had to wait more than a few hours for a response. The tech ordered the part and came back a few days later to install. Due to the incompatibility of the newer control boards with the older dryer, the dryer continued to malfunction. The company tried to work with me and sent out the technician several times. Most companies at this point would just take their money and leave. Not these guys, they refunded my money and I even got a personal message from the owner apologizing for the inconvenience. He wanted to continue trying to diagnose and fix at no additional cost, but he offered to refund so we can just purchase a new dryer. Thank you Hamza and Sam for your attempts, I will be sending all my friends and family to you!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Professional and on-time service, a great value.

Such a great operation! We had an issue with our gas oven and I’m glad I found Honest Appliance. They were professional, on-time, quick and fairly priced. They ordered the needed part, and came back to complete the job within a couple of days. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.

More about Honest Appliance Repair

At Honest Appliance Repair, you can count on our fast, efficient, and reliable appliance repair and installation services. All of our technicians are certified and highly skilled in appliance repair and refrigeration.

When you hire us, you're getting the most knowledgeable and experienced service team in the industry that can diagnose and repair any problem. We strive to provide the best customer service experience possible. Satisfaction is guaranteed with every installation or repair.