Honest Appliance Repair

Reviews for Honest Appliance Repair

Dubbzero
Dubbzero

Dishwasher repair

Sam fixed my washer. It was leaking. Great work! Very happy with the quick service

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Ge Oven Repair

After calling a few places I found Sam. We are very happy with the service he provided. One of our burners would remain hot even after lowering the temperature. After a quick look Sam determined the switch was faulty. He ordered the part on the spot and made time for us the next day. Sam is a very accommodating and friendly individual.

We appreciate the feedback, thank your for choosing honest appliance repair.

Shaun
Shaun

Dishwasher Pump Issue/Repair

Honest Appliance Repair was easy to communicate with, responsive, and transparent from the start. To make the experience even better, they saved us hundreds by diagnosis our issue more effectively before replacing a part that didn't need replacing after all. Highly recommend Honest Appliance Repair and they will be out go-to appliance service company moving forward. Thank you for your help!

Thanks for choosing Honest Appliance Repair!

Arul in Toronto
Arul in Toronto

Amazing great quality service

Sam did a great job fixing my GE dryer. It was making a noise and he was able to determine the issue when I described it over the phone. He came with a rear bearing and changed it on the first visit.

Excellent service done right. I would highly recommend Honest Appliance Repair!

WE're glad we were able to help resolve your issue. Thanks for choosing Honest Appliance Repair.

Vick in Bancroft
Vick in Bancroft

Fridge issue - fixed by Sam

Our fridge was acting weird, there was a cracked coil. Sam and the team did a refrigerant leak repair. Work was done fast and they were honest about what needed done. They told us let them know if issue comes back they would take care of it. Thanks team!

Thanks for the postive feedback!

Broken washer. 3rd times a charm!

The first company ghosted me
The second company (NVK Appliance repair) took my money and ran
The third company, Honest Appliance Repair was very professional. As a female homeowner, its very hard to find good service people you can trust, but H.A.R was great.
He did a diagnostic overview and told me all the parts that he could happily replace, but levelled with me and said it might not be worth the money with a washer this old.
I appreciate the honest advice.

I wouldnt hesitate to use this company again.

Thanks for choosing Honest Appliance REpair

Jason in Markham
Jason in Markham

Stove Repair

Repair was completed on time and right. Stove is now working properly and does not make noise anymore.

Susan L.
Susan L.

Fixed Kenmore Front Load Washing Machine

My best advice is to stop looking for an appliance repair company and choose this one. I called many places and received quotes as high as $1700 to fix my machine. This company sent the technician within a day or two, he diagnosed the problem, corrected it and much to my surprise the bill was far less than previous quotes. The gentlemen were prompt, polite, neat and overall one of the best experiences I have encountered with a company throughout my years of servicing items in my home. If I could give you more than 10 I would gladly do so. I will give your company name to my family, friends and neighbours. You are a blessing, thank you for your prompt response and telling me immediately the cost of a service call. You are the best appliance repair company I have dealt with in my lifetime.

Ummair in Brantford
Ummair in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Whirlpool Dryer Repair

Sam and his team did a great job fixing my dryer. Heating element was replaced at a reasonable cost and the job was done on the same day. Excellent service very knowledgeable about the repair industry, I wouldn't hesitate to book again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Amazing service

My fridge was acting up. Honest appliance repair set up a quick appointment and arrived the same day. Sam the technician had parts on had and finished the work on the first visit. Its hard to find good trades people these days. I will reccomend Sam to my family and friends.

More about Honest Appliance Repair

At Honest Appliance Repair, you can count on our fast, efficient, and reliable appliance repair and installation services. All of our technicians are certified and highly skilled in appliance repair and refrigeration.

When you hire us, you're getting the most knowledgeable and experienced service team in the industry that can diagnose and repair any problem. We strive to provide the best customer service experience possible. Satisfaction is guaranteed with every installation or repair.