GFT Contracting

Dave
Dave
5 reviews Burnaby, BC

Condo Renovation Project

We hired Greg to do a number of tasks for a full renovation of an older 3 bedroom condo that we recently purchased. This included doing the rough-ins, installing undermount sinks, faucets, shower and bath fixtures, dishwasher, toilets (including one smart). Not only did he do everything well, he also offered advice and solutions to problems that unexpectedly came up during the project. To top it off, he was respectful, very reasonably priced, and a pleasure to have around. No hesitation to recommend and if we need anything in the future we will 100% be using him again.

Thanks so much. Call any time!

Plumbing and Drainage

I’ve used Greg for several plumbing and drainage jobs. He has always been available when needed and he is very efficient in completing jobs in a timely manner. I’ve had terrible past experiences with plumbers and trades people running up the bill for uneccessary work. I’d highly recommend Greg as he’s reliable, knowledgeable, efficient, and most important trustworthy.

thanks for the great review!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Wall Reno

Couldn't ask for anyone better to renovate my room for me! Job was done quickly and quality was great! Thank you so much Greg!

anytime!

Deepak in Toronto
Deepak in Toronto
1 review Burnaby, BC

Taps and toilet installation

Quick turn around time, Very satisfied with the service. Will hire again. Highly recommend. Thanks.

My pleasure!

Thomas in Vancouver
Thomas in Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Laundry room sink replacement and some pipe modification

Greg did a preview of job site to prepare necessary parts. He quote a very reasonable price and finish the work on time and cleanup the site after the job is done. I am totally satisfy with his work. I will recommend him to all my friends and looking at the next project to hire him again.

thank you very much! call any time!

Roxanne
Roxanne
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom renovation

What a fantastic job GFT did for my shower Reno it was 36 years old looks amazing Gregory did very detail work he was efficient and made sure everything was perfect so glad I finally got it done I am now looking for something else for him to Reno trustworthy good guy highly recommended Roxanne R

My pleasure! Call any time!

0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Plumbing and misc household repairs.

Greg is professional, amiable and responsible. Covid 19 protocols followed and clean-up of all work areas completed without direction. Every attempt was made to minimize costs to me and the quality of all the work was first rate. Plumbing is his area of expertise thus we had him install kitchen and bathroom tap replacements (including a full removal and re-piping of the mess under the kitchen sink), replace the workings of both toilets and check the shower controls for leak free operation. In addition to this, he replaced 2 light switches, purchased and installed 2 bathroom ceiling fans and replaced the range exhaust fan/lighting as well as installing 2 wooden floor dividers and 3 window blinds. A whole lot of things that needed doing and he took care of it with no fuss, no complaints and no problems. First class guy who offers first class service at a fantastic cost. Highly recommend!

thanks again for your business!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Basement renovation

Pleasant guy, timely, did clean work and maintained a clean work site. Had him drywall, mud, sand and also do the flooring and baseboard trim. That was after I found out he was a journeyman plumber and had him run water lines and a drainage pipe in the concrete for a new kitchen I was building. I would highly recommend GFT contracting and will be calling them whenever I need somthing again.

any time!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Nursery in basement

What a difference!! We had to make a nursery for our baby so I contacted GFT contracting.  I spoke with Gregory about various options.  He was very polite and professional.  He remodeled this nook in the basement in a timely manner and made it look beautiful!! He put in a door, put up walls, painted them, and put in baseboards and floors. He basically turned this dingy corner of the basement and made it an actual modern and bright room for our baby. I will highly recommend him to others and use him for future projects if need be.

Thanks GFT contracting!

My pleasure!

Bathroom fan

I called to get the bathroom fan replaced at my parents place. Greg was polite and informative. He was done that afternoon and it's been working fine ever since. I would recommend GFT.

Thank you for your business and the pleasant review! Your parents were a pleasure to work with.

More about GFT Contracting

CLICK, CALL OR TEXT FOR A FREE ESTIMATE 24/7 OR EMAIL US AT gftcontracting@gmail.com

A Friendly, Reliable, HONEST & TICKETED service!

We are proud to serve the lower mainland and tri-cities in all Repair, Maintenance & Renovation Services.