GFT Contracting

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for GFT Contracting

0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Absolute pro

Greg is a super person to work with - professional, efficient and great at what he does. He re-routed some water pipes in my older home which had all sorts of surprises (as older homes often do) which he solved without issue. He patched it all up and left it looking flawless. I'd highly recommend Greg.

thanks so much, it's my absolute pleasure!

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great guy, great work

Greg came to asess the problem quickly and gave me 3 different cost effective solutions to choose from. I was working and had him come do the repairs while I was out, and he didn't even leave a trace. Quick, clean, and fixed the leak under his quote. Will absolutely call him next time I need anything and will be recommending him.

thanks so much for the great review. call any time!

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Plugged Pipe

Greg did a great job unplugging our drain pipe in our laundry room. He also replaced the drainage pipe for the washing machine. He was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. He quoted $300 for the job but gave us $60 back ... very honest of him. I was impressed with his workmanship and his character. We wouldn't hesitate to call him again.

Thanks so much. Call anytime!

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovation

Greg took over a problem renovation, turned it into our dream bathroom. First class guy.

My pleasure. Call anytime!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Clogged toilet

Greg went above and beyond!!! I had a toilet clogged first thing on a Sunday morning :(

Without any hesitation he rushed over and fixed it!! He walked me through the entire process and I am fully confident, next time I will be able to do it myself!

He followed all Covid protocols and went above and beyond!!

Thank you Greg for your amazing work!!!

thanks so much!

Full bathroom renovations (two)

Fantastic experience. From estimation, planning, demo and build, smooth all around. Had 6 quotes on the work with pricing and timelines all over the map. GFT was always on time, honest, professional, didn’t push unnecessary work and saved money in a few places by being creative. Would recommend Greg 100%!

thanks so much. Call anytime!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom renovation

Greg did a great job of renovating our downstairs bathroom. He and his team worked hard to make the reno a success. Greg kept us informed of what was happening and when they would be on site which we really appreciated.

Thanks so much for the great review, it was my pleasure!

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Sink unclogging

Have had Greg come out a few times to unclog our sinks, always fast courteous and reasonably priced

Would recommend to anyone

I appreciate the review. Call anytime!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Faucet replacement

Our usual plumber kept putting us off, so we hired Greg to replace our bathroom faucet and we couldn't be happier with the work that he did. In addition to replacing the faucet, Greg also updated the pipes under the sink and created a bit more space by using shorter hoses for the hot and cold water. He also took all the old, mucky pipes, drain etc and left everything spotless. Our new faucet and pipes look great and everything works beautifully!

One other thing to point out is how easy it was to deal with Greg. He communicated clearly, gave us a fair quote, was available within a week, and he was very respectful and friendly when he came over to do the work.

We'll definitely be hiring Greg again for future plumbing work and highly recommend him.

Thank you for your kind words. Anytime!

0 reviews Burnaby, BC

On time. Helpful. Good pricing. Tidy.

Greg was pleasant, on time, helpful and fixed our leaking toilet in a timely fashion. Will definitely contact him again for our plumbing needs.

Thanks for the review! Anytime!

More about GFT Contracting

CLICK, CALL OR TEXT FOR A FREE ESTIMATE 24/7 OR EMAIL US AT gftcontracting@gmail.com

A Friendly, Reliable, HONEST & TICKETED service!

We are proud to serve the lower mainland and tri-cities in all Repair, Maintenance & Renovation Services.