sunrays electrical ltd

Electricians
Delta BC V4C 3B9
Electricians
sunrays electrical ltd

Reviews for sunrays electrical ltd

Ivan in Qualicum Beach
Ivan in Qualicum Beach
0 reviews Qualicum Beach, BC

Luxury house in Port Moody

We had Sunrays install electrical system and service on our brand new house in Port Moody. They are dependable and good quality. Always return calls and address all concerns. We used them later for other projects and decided to use them as our electrical contractor of choice for the future.

Thanks so much

rdosanjh450 in Moncton
rdosanjh450 in Moncton
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Renovation

I had my renovation on my old house. And for sure Sunrays had the best costumer service and on top of that the best job done! I would totally recommend hiring them for their job, they were clean, understandable, and did the job the correct way. I have done some pot lights from them, garden lights, installation of my lights, and much more! I am incredibly satisfied, thank you!

Thanks for respone hope to deal with you in future...

More about sunrays electrical ltd

We're reliable electrician We provide residential and commercial electrical services all around in lower mainland. Our services includes new homes project and renovations We've got the strength you need. Our well trained and professional electrician are the best in the industry, and have ability to fix any electrical issue! From ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Vancouver?