Russell Crown Moulding

Reviews for Russell Crown Moulding

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Deck Window Well

I've looked for a very long time to have someone build a window-well (or box) in my deck to allow natural light into my basement. Martin got in touch with me during my search on HomeStars. Martin was there the very next day (a weekend!) and built the most beautiful window well that I could imagine. He knew immediately what needed to be done, procured the supplies, and completed the project by 5PM the same day. Martin is a great carpenter and a great 'finish' carpenter. Every day when I look at the job he did I'm grateful that he just "got it." Martin was a gentleman, cleaned up afterward, and was so polite. I would recommend him always and I will have him back to do more.

Thank you for your kind review Eric, was glad to help. Look forward to working with you in the future.

eb913 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
eb913 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Baseboard installation

Hired Martin for a baseboard installation in my bathroom, Martin took his time with the job and I'm very happy with the quality of work and the end result ,would use his services again.

Thank you eb for the kind review.

Floor

I was quite happy with the work. The floor looks great and we are very pleased. They cleaned up after the job was completed, which was great.

That you Roberta for you kind review.
RCM

AJAY IN MISSISSAUGA
AJAY IN MISSISSAUGA

Trim through out house

Russel did an amazing job trimming out my entire lower floor and upper hallways in my home. We had to upgrade from a 4” to a 7” where he brought choices to us to finalize our selection . he came on time for his appointments and was very courteous and communicated changes and costs associated with choices. The job took 2 days as planned and he kept the place clean during the job. His finish is very precise and clearly trained well in his craft.

Thank you Ajay for your kind review.

Yoko F.
Yoko F.

Bathroom Framing - Excellent Work

We had a really terrific experience working with Martin at Russell Crown Moulding. We recently decided to gut and reconfigure our main upstairs bathroom which required a full re-framing. Martin and his crew were able to take care of it expeditiously and ended up saving us a lot of space with some careful planning and suggestions. Very reliable group and I'd use them again for sure.

Thank you very much Yoko for the kind review.

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

Entrance Framing - Excellent Work

RCM did a superb job on the re-framing and finishing of the living room entrance of my 1936 Forest Hill tudor home. The original entrance was quite narrow and did not really do justice to the room. Martin framed and finished the entryway, opening up the room significantly and bringing in a great deal of light to the main foyer as well. The finishing work was impeccable and Martin was here reliably first thing in the morning. Excellent to work with and highly recommended.

Thank you very much Steve for the kind review.
RCM.

Looking for Carpenters pros in Old Toronto?