C Ferguson Electrical Services Ltd.

Electricians
Toronto ON M1L 4S1
Electricians
C Ferguson Electrical Services Ltd.

Reviews for C Ferguson Electrical Services Ltd.

Nadia
Nadia
1 review Milton, ON

Main Floor / Basement Pot Lights

From start to finish, Cleve was professional, quick to respond, and very efficient. We had over 30 pot lights installed in one day and the work was very clean. He listened to our concerns and ideas, asked questions to learn more about our preferences, and suggested great options. He is clearly knowledgeable in all things electrical. We are happy with the results and will definitely hire Cleve again.

Thanks looking forward to work with you again.

Nadia in Toronto
Nadia in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Electrical Upgrade and Appliance Installation

I recently completed some kitchen renovation and reached out the C. Ferguson for my electrical needs. After our first interaction, I knew this was the right person for the job. He took the time to understand my needs and made me feel at ease during our conversation. He provided appropriate recommendations to keep my cost within budget. He delivered the projecft on time.
Very professional, clean work space was a plus. Thank You!!
I will definitely use this company again and will be more than happy to recommend.

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We truly enjoyed working with you!
C Ferguson Electrical Services

Glen
Glen

Prompt, fast service

Had some emergency work that needed doing in over a weekend. Cleve was quick to respond and prompt when he said he’d be on site. Diagnosed and fixed the problem efficiently. Nice guy and professional in presentation and discussions to boot.

Will hire again.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope to work with you again in the future
C.Ferguson Electrical Services and team

Alysia
Alysia

Pot lights outside the home

Cleve is an excellent electrician who took the time to understand the look we wanted to achieve outside our home. As a result, our house looks very inviting and warm looking! He also helped us with installing new technology to make it easier for us to function our potlights from our phone! He truly takes pride in his work and his service was impeccable. I highly recommend him and his company and will continue to use him in the future!

Hi Alysia, we appreciate you taking the time to write a testimonial regarding your experience with us
We thank you again for your business!
C. Ferguson Electrical Services Ltd.

Bedroom pot lights

Cleve is very professional, knowledgeable and super friendly, his work Is exceptional satisfying. During the time he was working for me, I observed His dedication and hard working attitudes. He will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Great job Cleve!!

thanks looking forward to work with you again

Private User reviews Scarborough, ON

Breaker Panel

Upgraded my mom electrical panel, workmanship was professional price was competitive.
My observation of cleve he's a nonsense guy, once he takes a job he's on it till completion. Great job thank youļ

Thank you for the great review, looking forward to working with you in the future!
C. Ferguson Electrical Services

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Electrical for finishing basement and new condo

Cleve is dependable and easy going and works with you until your happy. I’ve texted him many times with other electrical questions and he always replies. Even years after the job is done.

C.Ferguson Electrical Services Ltd.
(647)208-2974

More about C Ferguson Electrical Services Ltd.