Sophanni Cleaning Services

Sophanni Cleaning Services

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Sophanni Cleaning Services

Cleaning services

Used this cleaning service twice. The first time was not very satisfactory, but the second cleaning service was excellent. Would definitely use them again.

We are so pleased with Sophanni!

After speaking with a few cleaning service companies I quickly decided to choose Sophanni Cleaning Services. This was because not only Sophanni has got great customer reviews, but also the owner, Soffee, directly spoke with me in a most agreeable and personable manner. My decision could have not been better. Octavia and Lisa from Sophanni have done such a phenomenal job that our house literally sparkles each time after their service! Soffee has always been very responsive and accommodating to our requests. I’ll highly recommend Sophanni to anyone who is looking for a professional cleaning service.

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Cleaning service

Sophanni Cleaning Services has been cleaning my cottage home for a year now.  They come up four times a year to do a deep clean and they do an amazing job.  Before I head up with my family, the place is spotless, clean and fresh.

Home and Hair salon

Please put down in the link below this comment.

It has been almost 2 years that Sophanni Cleaning Services has been cleaning my home and my Kossa Salon Hair by Angelina downstairs basement. They come on time and do an excellent job. I highly recommend anyone to hire Sophanni Cleaning Services.

Soffee in Scarborough
Soffee in Scarborough

Serenity Bath & Bubbles - Office Clean

We found Sophanni Cleaning Services on HomeStars site and we emailed them directly. They were very responsive to my urgent request to have the office clean as we are trying to get our office/kitchen ready to start working to start our business before Christmas. We are very please with the clean and have signed a weekly clean moving forward. I would recommend Sophanni Cleaning Services to anyone I know or if anyone is looking for a great cleaning service.

Refined in Toronto
Refined in Toronto

Sophanni is a God-send

Soffee and her team are incredibly meticulous and accommodating. They are worth every dollar! Thank you for introducing me to clean products to maintain my home in between cleans Soffee!

Tera
Tera

Worlds best cleaner !

Been with Sophanni Cleaning Services almost a year and we are very happy with their cleaning services. Very thorough, never missing anything, always walking into the office smelling fresh and clean. We highly recommend Sophanni Cleaning Services to anyone.

iamvickychen in Thornhill
iamvickychen in Thornhill

Move In Clean

Booked with Sophanni Cleaning Service to clean a condo that I was moving into and it need a deep clean. I was happy to walk in a clean condo. The products they used made the condo smell so nice. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a deep clean for their move-in.
Again, Thank you to the Sophanni cleaning staff.

Vicky in Thornhill
Vicky in Thornhill

Creatica Studio Inc - Office Clean

Sophanni cleaning services has been with us for almost 2 years and we are extremely satisfied with their cleaning services. They are very thorough in keeping our office clean and if anyone is looking for an office clean we highly recommend them.

petrevski.goce in Toronto
petrevski.goce in Toronto

Amazing Cleaning Service

I have been a client of Soffee's for over a 1 year now, since the time she first started establishing her cleaning business. I am still amazed at the great quality of her company's cleaning services. Sophanni Cleaning Services continues to impress with the best. I would highly recommend them.

More about Sophanni Cleaning Services

Sophanni Cleaning has put in place the new protocol in order to manage the spread of Covid-19. We have put in place standard protocols, when entering our client's sites, from home to offices, we have dedicated to making sure we enter your place with new P.P.E. Using our #1 product called Sol-u-Gaurd that kills up to 99.9% of all viruses included covid-19.

For more information about us, visit our site sophanni.com

Call or email us to book now!