Sophanni Cleaning Services

Reviews for Sophanni Cleaning Services

Laura in Barrie
Laura in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Great job in a stressful situation

Sophee and her team were professional, communicative and wonderful to work with.
They showed up on time and updated me as they worked and called me before they left the premises.
Their quotes were in writing and professional as was their billing and invoice platform. Easy to use and easy to work with.
Sophee was a pleasure to deal with from the get go making me feel confident that everything would be taken care of according to my instructions.
Moving and real estate deadlines can be stressful and Sophee and her team made me confident in my decision to use them.
I would not hesitate to recommend Sophee and her team and I will be using her again!

Jesse in Toronto
Jesse in Toronto

Cleaning Post Renovation

We had a renovation completed in our house and Sophanni Cleaning came in on short notice and did an unbelievable job for us with their deep cleaning service. They cleaned the house from top to bottom and it looked amazing when they were done. The girls showed up on time and were super friendly and professional. I would highly recommend their service!

Hi Jesse, It was our pleasure meeting you and doing a deep clean as well. Happy that you were satisfied with our thorough clean. Keep us in mind for a next thorough clean if you ever need one or just your routine clean.

aricci82 in Toronto
aricci82 in Toronto

Move-in deep clean

Soffee and team did an incredible job. Made my move-in clean a lot easier. The state of my home was atrocious when I got the keys to move In. Soffee and team were efficient and in record time.

Thank you, Amanda. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. We are happy to have made your move-in clean a lot easier. We would also like to thank you for continuing with us with the small area you have requested us to clean as well.

williamaurquhart in Toronto
williamaurquhart in Toronto

Home Interior Cleaning

They arrived on time and were very pleasant. I was thoroughly impressed with how professional they were and they did an amazing job! I would highly recommend them and will gladly higher them again for future needs!

Thank you for your review, William! It is a pleasure serving great clients like yourself. We look forward to seeing you on your next booking.

Merline in Toronto
Merline in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

House Cleaning

Kerry Ann and Sophia did a very good job for us. They were very thorough in their work and was very respectful of our home.

I have already made a referral to my daughter who will use their services when she has the need.

I will definitely use them again.

Thanks, Merline we are so happy that you loved your clean. Kerry-ann and Soffee are exceptional cleaners who always do a thorough job and aim to please. We look forward to your continued support.

CREATICA Studio Inc. in Scarborough
CREATICA Studio Inc. in Scarborough

Office Cleaning Service

We have been with Sophanni Cleaning Services for several months. They provide us an excellent service. We are very happy and totally satisfied with them.

Some area of our office has a very high traffic, Sophanni team do an extra layer of service there.

I never heard any complaints from any of our staff members. Here're the highlights that I have personally noticed since they took over the cleaning job:
- thorough cleaning with details
- notes found on desk if something need to communicated
- last-minute request always accepted

They are also very competitive as well when it comes to the cost. We recommend Sophanni Cleaning to any businesses.

Full disclosure: Sophanni Cleaning Services asked us to write a review here but I would have done it anyway if I knew that they were listed here.

Thank you Creatica Studio Inc. for such an amazing review! We are happy to hear that we do such a great job cleaning at your office.

petrevski.goce in Toronto
petrevski.goce in Toronto

Service

I have been with Sophanni Cleaning for a several months now. Very professional, polite and in a positive attitude. I would recommend Sophanni cleaning to anyone, they do an amazing job with cleaning my condo and office.

We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with our services. Our cleaners take great pride in there work.

angelina in Toronto
angelina in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Salon clean

Great Cleaning staff. Sophanni cleaning services was pleasant and thorough. They use green products. Would recommend them to anyone for salon or office cleaning and residential as they also clean my house.

Thank you Angelina for your review. We were happy to hear you are satisfied with your services cleaning your salon and home. We're looking forward to seeing you soon!

leachfleag in Toronto
leachfleag in Toronto

House cleaning, unpacking, organizing.

I used Sophanni Cleaning Services when I moved to my hose. I needed help with cleaning, unpacking and organizing. Soffee did an amazing professional job! Very detail oriented. I was pleased to come back home to a sparkling clean and organized house.

Thank you so much Leah. It was a pleasure cleaning your move out rental with my team Kerry-Ann and another pleasure helping you out to unpack and organize your home and making it sparkling clean. Any time you need to declutter or need a clean. Call us up!

More about Sophanni Cleaning Services

Sophanni Cleaning has put in place the new protocol in order to manage the spread of Covid-19. We have put in place standard protocols, when entering our client's sites, from home to offices, we have dedicated to making sure we enter your place with new P.P.E. Using our #1 product called Sol-u-Gaurd that kills up to 99.9% of all viruses included covid-19.

For more information about us, visit our site sophanni.com

Call or email us to book now!