DG Marble and Tile

Eric
Eric

Grout replacement &Tile repair

BACK HALLWAY, LAUNDRY AND BATHROOM TILE

Dominic came to access the work and made us aware of some serious defects , caused by a poor install by a big boxstore contractor several years ago. The grout was crumbling and disappearing, loose and broken tiles etc. The affected tiles were found and replaced along with installing a superior quality grout. Dominic was very careful to avoid airborne dust. After seeing the end results, we are glad we decided to go with DG Marble and Tile and would highly recommend this company. Knowledgeable and friendly.

Eric& Barb

Thank you it was a pleasure working for you

Sharlen in Calgary
Sharlen in Calgary

Kitchen backsplash

I had DG Marble and Tile come and do my kitchen backsplash.

They did a fabulous job. They c0mpleted in a timely manner and were clean and tidy.

It looks amazing

Nicole in Calgary
Nicole in Calgary

Floor Tiling

Dominic, Josh and Tim did an amazing job on tiling my floors. The quality of work was exceptional, they finished the job on time and the price was reasonable. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you, Nicole, it was our pleasure doing this job for you

1 review Airdrie, AB

Bathroom reno

I am very grateful for the work DG marble and Tile did at my home. They came with very short notice and did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend this company for any work you need done in your home.

Geoff in Calgary
Geoff in Calgary

Kitchen and Bathroom Backsplash

We had a small 30 sq. ft. job and found DG Marble and Tile were willing to complete the Kitchen and bathroom backsplash for a competitive price with excellent results. Both Josh and Dom maintained a safe and clean worksite. We are very happy with the results and would recommend DG Marble and Tile to anyone needing a good quality end product!

Thank you Geoff, we were happy to do this job for you. You were pleasant to work with and decisive

Silvia in Calgary
Silvia in Calgary

Tile fireplace surround

Josh did a great job installing new tile around our newly installed fireplace. Amazing attention to detail and really easy to deal with.

Thank you, Silvia, I'm glad you're happy with your fireplace, it looks great

Adam from Calgary
Adam from Calgary

Help with a small tile cut

We got to a point in our reno where I couldn’t make a technical cut. They called promptly after submitting my request to homestars and gave free advice on how I could do it without their services. When my skills still didn’t make the cut, they came out and made the cut for me.

Thanks for the review Adam, we appreciate the the feedback even on our little jobs 😊

Colin in Calgary
Colin in Calgary

Bathroom tile install

These guys did a fantastic job! they were on time, friendly and cleaned up after themselves throughout the process. I have no doubt that I will be recommending them to others and will be hiring them again when we do our next project.

Thanks Colin, we were happy to work with you as well. We look forward to seeing you on your next project

John B.
John B.

New Kitchen ceramic tile floor

Josh responded to my request for a quote on HomeStars almost immediately and provided a very fair quote to remove my old vinyl kitchen floor and replace it with ceramic tile (about 200 sq ft). Domenic and Josh were at my place within a week and started on the job Monday morning and completed it Thursday afternoon the same week. The new floor is beautiful and they did a quality job and cleaned up after so that you would not know they were here.

I would highly recommend them for your flooring needs and in the spring I hope to engage them again to do some stone work repairs to my home outside.

Thank you John, you were very good to work with as well. We look forward to working with you again this spring

kitchen backsplash

Josh was great to deal with, on time, clean worker, personable and honest. Absolutely no concern at all, in fact we already have more projects to ask Josh to do for us and my son is also going to call him for some work he is going to do .
We highly recommend DG Tile and their work.
Randy

Thank you Randy, we look forward to doing more jobs with you as well

More about DG Marble and Tile

With over 20 years of experience in the construction industry, our work is exceptional and held to the highest standards of Italian craftsmanship. We are a family owned and operated business and we pride ourselves on our quality of workmanship and personalized services. We specialize in commercial and residential wall and floor tile, always striving for the highest quality of craftsmanship and design.