MeadowLandscaping Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Newmarket ON L3X 3B9

InstagramFacebook

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for MeadowLandscaping Inc.

Andrea Danyliw
Andrea Danyliw
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

MeadowLandscaping Review

My experience with Meadowlandscaping has been nothing but exceptional! From the first meeting, and from the design stage through to execution, I was incredibly impressed with Faisals team they were professional, hardworking, dedicated, and passionate about their work. I was also blown away by their knowledge, expertise, and talent. They really understand their craft and made phenomenal suggestions that transformed our front and back yard into an oasis! Their ability to pay attention to detail also really stood out. They kept the lines of communication open and consulted me every step of the way. They went over and above with everything. As an example, they made sure to follow through on my vision with the flower selection. When something was not available at one supplier, they relentlessly searched other locations, to ensure I got exactly what I wanted. They aim to please! The work done in our front and back garden was a fantastic re-fresh and exceeded my every expectation. At the end of each working day, they cleaned up and put the mulch and other unused materials away neatly for the next days use. I am looking forward to having them back in the fall for some landscaping and stone/woodwork around the pool area. I would absolutely recommend Meadowlandscaping to anyone who wants a team that is full of passion and creativity, and that has an excellent work ethic. Thank you, guys, for everything! I cant wait to work with you again in October!!

Andrea it was our pleasure to do the work for you and service you at that level! We appreciate you so much and are happy we connected up with you. Thanks so much for the hospitality and great review. We cant wait to service you again!

Leona
Leona

Garden

Great guys and great service! Highly recommend! Very nice and friendly guys who did a great job on my lawn

Thanks so much! We appreciate it so much.

Elaine
Elaine

Amazing Ttansformation

I have never dealt with such a friendly and professional company! Right from the first phone call through the entire project and clean up, Faisal and Saleem and their whole crew did a fantastic job. We had a pretty substantial backyard reno to do and they have turned our sad mud puddle of a yard into a gorgeous oasis! I will definitely be calling them again to makeover my front yard!

Thanks so much Elaine!! we are so happy we got to do the work for you :)

Yasser Naeem
Yasser Naeem

Backyard Makeover

After years of neglect, our backyard desperately needed an upgrade. We were very particular about our budget though because we had other work that was required around the house.

We stumbled across Meadowlandscaping by chance and we couldn't be more grateful. Faisal, Saleem and their team were timely, professional, knowledgeable and worked / strategized within our budget to ensure we were happy with the finished product.

In our past experiences with contractors, we found that communication and commitment from the contractor has always been an issue. But Faisal and Saleem were honest and upfront and they stuck to the schedule we agreed upon. These guys recognize the importance of making sure their customers are happy and building a long term business relationship. I would highly recommend them for any family's landscaping requirements!!

Thanks for this !! We appreciate you!

Shoiab in Toronto
Shoiab in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pathway to backyard and redo platform at entrance

They had to make a pathway from front of house to backyard by using pre-existing tiles and redo the platform at the entrance. The platform at entrance was well done, no issues so far (been through a winter as well). However, the path to backyard was initially a bit uneven and not all the tiles were utilized leaving an unnecessary 1 ft gap between the tiles. I think part of this was due to misunderstanding/miscommunication. Anyway, they eventually came back and address all my concerns. Ive given them decent rating given they care about the feedback, want to develop a good business, and will work to ensure you are satisfied as customer. I will use them again but would prefer to be on site or have them share pictures as much as possible as work is being done. On that basis, I would also recommend them to others.

Thankyou so much! It was of been a lack of communication but we take full fault and are happy we could fix it for you! Thanks.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Backyard work

I was introduced by a mutual friend and was informed of the variety of services they offered. They were very punctual and helpful with the design and layout of my backyard. Timely, efficient and reasonable pricing. Great work!

Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Beautiful stone work in backyard

They did a great job with my backyard and now I can enjoy it with the family

Thankyou!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Couldnt be happier, Thank You MeadowReno’s!

I loved giving meadowReno’s my business. They are the best contractors in the GTA, from prices to quality of work, I couldn't ask for more. They went above and beyond in making sure everything was done to my liking, very transparent company, hard to come by these days.

Thanks so much!! we appreciate it

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Another Project Off My Wishlist

We are a returning customer and this was our first whole kitchen renovation done by meadowReno’s and we were blown away!! Needless to say, they are the best around, cant be beat with Prices and Quality, The Work Speaks For itself

Thanks so much! Enjoy

Gasten in Toronto
Gasten in Toronto

Backyard Renovation

My Wife and I were blown away by your group of workers, our job involved re positioning of a long, 4 foot high retaining wall to correct drainage issues, new placement of retaining walls on back patio and lift and relaying of front driveway paving stones. Your crew came and executed to perfection, clearly you guys are the professionals, we are very grateful.

Thanks so much! We are happy to hear you guys are enjoying it

More about MeadowLandscaping Inc.

Hello, We are MedowLandscaping Inc. We are a registered company that provides all Landscaping services such as Interlocking, Gardening & Designing, Planting/Mulching, and more. We can also do Painting. We have many people for you to call as a reference just ask! You can connect with us @ 289-500-4002. We hope to hear from you soon!