KM RENOVATIONS

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for KM RENOVATIONS

Main floor renovation

Km
Renovation did amazing job renovating my main floor in my house the job was done on schedule. The quality of the labor is amazing I will definitely recommend km renovation

thank you for choosing KM renovations

Dryer Vent Correction

Mario was very good person. He took enough time and did the work right. After the work is completed he spent his time waiting to have the Dryer cycle completed. He left the home after ensuring that the work is 100% complete. Now a days to find such a person is difficult. You can spend more money but getting such dedicated person is what is needed the most.

Tina
Tina

Awesome handyman!

Mario was professional and friendly from the beginning! He did a great job replacing my kitchen faucet and fixing up all the walls around the apartment.

Very communicative, accomodating, quick and no issues at all.

Will be recommending to friends. Thanks Mario!!

thank you for choosing km renovation!

michelle in Milton
michelle in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Staircase and Hardwood Flooring

We are so happy with the work that Mario and his team did in our house. He turned our old and outdated oak staircase into a new and updated one. The workmanship is excellent, they were as clean and tidy as possible and a pleasure to deal with. Work was done in the time they anticipated and the results exceeded our expectations Liz We would recommend them to friends and family, in fact we always have to a friend.

thank you for choosing KM RENOVATIONS!!!

Kimberley in Toronto
Kimberley in Toronto

Basement stairs renovation

KM renovations listened to our concerns and found a great solution. We were told by many contractors we had to replace our stairs. Mario reinvented our stairs and we would recommend him to anyone. We are very happy.

Thank you for choosing KM RENOVATIONS!!!

Kon
Kon

Installation of a pocket door

Mario and his colleague from KM Renovations attended on time, knew exactly how and what to do, were vey knowledgeable and provided great advice on a general renovation that I am doing in my house. They showed respect in my home with cleanliness. I will be providing them opportunities to help with further renovations in my house and will also recommend them to my friends.

thank you for choosing KM Renovations

Naz in Toronto
Naz in Toronto

Excellent Service

Mario was very helpful and responsive, providing suggestions for the replacement of my bathroom exhaust fan and ensuring that the work was well done. Highly recommended.

thank you for choosing KM RENOVATIONS !!!

Felicia
Felicia

One of the best transformations I’ve seen

Mario and his team did a fantastic job renovating my 30 year old bathroom. Over the years, I’ve had numerous patch up jobs but they were never long lasting. When Mario and his team renovated my bathroom, I knew I made the right choice. They were completely professional, stayed within budget, and listened to my needs. I love my new bathroom. It is beautiful and adds value to my home.

I was so pleased with his job, that I asked him to install flooring in my home. He did a fantastic job matching the flooring to the stairwell. It looks fantastic.

thank you for choosing KM RENOVATIONS

Terrence in Toronto
Terrence in Toronto

Exquisite Luxury Ensuite Spa Bathroom

Walking into this ensuite bathroom is like entering a 5-star luxury spa. Everything in this bathroom bespeaks high-end finishes and the finest materials. You can readily see the care and superior craftsmanship that went into this beautiful oasis. It just captivates you.

thank you for choosing KM RENOVATIONS

Leanne
Leanne
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Hardwood Floor Refinishing & Tile Installation

Outstanding workmanship from KM Renovations! They sanded and stained our hardwood floors throughout our home as well as installed tile in the entryway, bathroom and laundry room. We were very pleased with the scheduling and communication throughout the project and how accommodating and professional they were. Very happy with the finished results!

thank you for choosing KM Renovation!!!

More about KM RENOVATIONS

KM Renovations specializes in custom bathoom renovations, flooring and carpentry. We have been serving clients on both the residential and commercial side since 2010. We offer a unique client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, on-site organization, and incredible workmanship every time.

Call us today for your next project!