KM RENOVATIONS

Brampton ON L6T 1Z2

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for KM RENOVATIONS

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hardwood and ceramic tiles floor

KM Renovations is a professional detailed company.
I would not work with anyone else! I have had several projects completed by them. Very happy , the work was done clean and in time! Highly recommended

Thank you for your review,it was my pleasure to work for you and I'm looking forward for next projects

Piotr
Piotr

Vinyl Floor

I extremely enjoyed working with Mariusz. He was punctual, easy to communicate with and he finished the floor exactly how I wanted it. The removal of the old hardwood flooring and installation was fast.
I would definitely work with this company again on other projects. Thank you Mario!!

You welcome it was my pleasure to work for you, I'm looking forward to be part of your next project

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Home Renovation

Mario did an amazing job with our bedrooms, hallway, upstairs bathroom and solarium! He took everything apart and made minimal mess which was great! Updated everything we asked for and more, including new pot lights, flooring, windows and doors! We highly recommend Mario for your home renovations! Definitely going to call him back to renovate our kitchen and basement!

Thank you for your review, it was pleasure to work for you, I will be more than happy to work on another project for you Best regards. .

Hardwood floors Doors and trim installation

The Km renovation did a great job of installing hardwood floors an all the trims in my house, very professional and clean job .I want to thank to Mariusz the owner,and I will always recommend you to others

Thank you For you're review ,it was pleasure to work for you pls don't hesitate to contact me regarding any other renovation projects you will have in the future

More about KM RENOVATIONS

KM Renovations specializes in custom bathoom renovations, flooring and carpentry. We have been serving clients on both the residential and commercial side since 2010. We offer a unique client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, on-site organization, and incredible workmanship every time.

Call us today for your next project!