Blitz Electric Ltd

Edmonton AB T5T 3W4
Blitz Electric Ltd

Reviews for Blitz Electric Ltd

Electrical/Furnace

Accurately diagnosed and resolved electrical issue with furnace. Very personable and friendly would highly recommend.

Thank you.

Anita in Edmonton
Anita in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

EXCELLENT

Friendly, fast, efficient, fair pricing. What more can you ask? Thanks Jesse

Called to have a smoke detector changed out quickly. Another company was nearly 4 times the cost and couldn't get out right away. Jesse said he could do it the following day. Was on time, done quickly. Fair pricing and a smile on his face.

Thanks Anita. I am just glad we could help you out.

Elliot in Edmonton
Elliot in Edmonton

Trailer wiring

Jesse was a pleasure to work with. He does excellent work and makes sure he does the job right. He has great customer service and has very reasonable rates. Highly recommmend Jesse to anyone for all electrical services

Thanks Elliot. Just glad we could help you out.

Electrician

Jesse is an exceptional electrician who goes the extra mile when it comes to customer service. He took the time to explain everything he did in a way that was easy to understand, and made the extra effort to ensure the job was done as best as possible (where he easily could have just done what was easy and I wouldn’t have known any better). I would recommend him to anybody as he’s sure to give the highest quality of service available.

Thanks. Glad we could help you out.

Electrical service

Blitz Electric is an awesome ,honest and dependable company . Jesse is very professional and knowledgeable. He did all my electrical work in my cafe and I will continue to use him in the future. Always good to support small local businesses.

Thank you. Glad we could help you out with your cafe. Your cafe (The Poppy Barn Cafe on 124th st.) is really good. I will definitely be stopping in whenever I am in the area.

Nikki in Edmonton
Nikki in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Ceiling fan and exhaust vent

Very happy with the work. On time, very professional. Will hire for more work in the future:)

Thanks Nikki. It was a pleasure to serve you. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Electrical outlet addition

Excellent communication via text and in person. Flexible with appointment to provide quote. Thorough and quality work. Very fast installation.

Glad we could be of service.

Outlet Replacement

Excellent service! Jesse was quick to respond to my inquiry and was able to complete the job that same afternoon.

Glad we could be of service.

100 Amp service upgrade

Jesse did a great job upgrading 100 Amp electrical panel for our house and installed new wiring in our new kitchen. He requested permit from the City and followed up with their recommendations and got all necessarily approvals from Epcor. He was very professional and completed the work on time and on budget. We were very happy with the service. Thanks!

Thank you. We try to do our best. Your electrical service was a little tricky so we got approval from epcor to do it that way so we could do it right the first time. We're glad your happy.

Tricia in Toronto
Tricia in Toronto
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Repaired 38 year old 18 foot track lighting.

One day a very old lighting fixture just fell off the wall. It was 18 foot 38 year old track lighting. I searched for new track lighting but current track lighting only comes in 4 to 5 foot lengths. To replace the light fixture would involve tearing down drywall and putting in light boxes for at least 3 new light fixtures. Jesse was highly recommended from my previous electrician. Jesse came out (I live out inthe country 40 minutes from Edmonton's outskirts) and told me he could maybe fix it. He went out and found the part and repaired it and put it back on the wall. He also reinforced the track with extra screws so it will never fall down again! Thanks Jesse. You saved me a lot of $$'s!

I'm just happy we could help you out. Thanks.

More about Blitz Electric Ltd

We are a proud business member of the Edmonton community specializing in commercial and residential electrical services. We strive to offer the best possible service, with honest estimates and commitment to quality and consistency. Every service call and project plan comes with an array of options to best suit your needs. We've even expanded our service offerings through partnership with Glowstone to offer the very best in outdoor lighting solutions. For more information or to schedule a free quote please visit https://www.glowstonelighting.com/blitz