Blitz Electric Ltd

Reviews for Blitz Electric Ltd

Tricia in Toronto
Tricia in Toronto
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Repaired 38 year old 18 foot track lighting.

One day a very old lighting fixture just fell off the wall. It was 18 foot 38 year old track lighting. I searched for new track lighting but current track lighting only comes in 4 to 5 foot lengths. To replace the light fixture would involve tearing down drywall and putting in light boxes for at least 3 new light fixtures. Jesse was highly recommended from my previous electrician. Jesse came out (I live out inthe country 40 minutes from Edmonton's outskirts) and told me he could maybe fix it. He went out and found the part and repaired it and put it back on the wall. He also reinforced the track with extra screws so it will never fall down again! Thanks Jesse. You saved me a lot of $$'s!

I'm just happy we could help you out. Thanks.

langer17 in Edmonton, Alberta CANADA T5K2P6
langer17 in Edmonton, Alberta CANADA T5K2P6
3 reviews St. Albert, AB

Electrical Services

Jesse gave us outstanding service. He was prompt to reply, and completed a variety of jobs from installing new lights, ceiling fan, surge protector and exterior plug and pot light. He is an easy going person and offers very competitive pricing. We would not hesitate to use his services again, or refer him to friends and family( in fact we already did twice).

Thank you for choosing us. We're just glad we could help.

Jeff from Ministik Contracting Ltd.
Jeff from Ministik Contracting Ltd.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great Workmanship and Communication

Blitz Electric has been my "go to" electrician company for the past year. Jesse is thorough with his work, and and has provided me with excellent service and timely response. I would recommend Jesse and Blitz Electric for any one with service work, and wants it done right the first time.

Thanks Jeff. I am glad you can put your trust in us and we're happy to help you anytime.

Lisa in Edmonton
Lisa in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Platinum level electric wirk on whole house

Upgraded the entire 2400 square house electric switches and changed several light fixtures, Including one that was 12 ft high. 2year warranty

I'm so glad we could help you out. I hope your home sells quickly!! And remember the warranty will pass down to the new home owners.

More about Blitz Electric Ltd

We are a proud business member of the Edmonton community specializing in commercial and residential electrical services. We strive to offer the best possible service, with honest estimates and commitment to quality and consistency. Every service call and project plan comes with an array of options to best suit your needs. We've even expanded our service offerings through partnership with Glowstone to offer the very best in outdoor lighting solutions. For more information or to schedule a free quote please visit https://www.glowstonelighting.com/blitz