Mr. Electric of Toronto East

Mr. Electric of Toronto East

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Mr. Electric of Toronto East

Condo light fixture installation

Very responsive via email and text message so booking the service was easy. The guys showed up on time, followed all the building's Covid protocols without issue, and installed 5 fixtures in no time at all. Great team! Happy to recommend to anyone looking for a reliable electrician.

Thanks for your review. Enjoy your amazing lights !

Helen
Helen

Mr. Electric knows his business!

Greg replied to my request for service in record time & jumped through hoops to determine the scope & provide a quote. It was a pleasure having his team, Ariel, Rob & Jackson in our home to so this work. The team rallied in record time to ensure they could accommodate our ambitious schedule. They were in and out the same day, abiding by COVID-19 protocols and couldn’t be a nicer group of humans. So grateful & appreciative of their work & service. No hesitation recommending them & whenever I need electrical again, the Mr. electric name & yellow van is memorable. I’ll be looking them up, again!! Thanks!!

We are delighted to have helped Helen. Great customer. Thanks for choosing us for your electrical needs.

Electricity projects

Awesome! Ariel and his partner had great communication, gave us options, were respectful and listened!!!!

Excellent customer. Thanks for choosing mr. electric of Toronto east for your electrical needs.

Praps...Mr. Electric professional Goran did a great job!

That's a West Indian/Polish term for DAM-GOOD WORK!

We had Mr. Electric this week. in to do a number of up grades on our old home, a 47 year old beauty.
Mr. Electric sent over one of their expert professionals Name of GORAN, he came in masked because he is over 40 years old and respects living!
I walked through the house outside/ rec-room/my design studio and u
Goran made notes and took pictures of the good and bad parts that needed attention.
Goran, who set out to work with a professional eye a ladder and tools in hand, called me in to inspect his work as he went along and also suggested electrical points that needed taking care of, all the time with his COVID 19 mask in place, as he is over 40 and really likes life.
Goran made good time and we will definitely have Mr. Electric back to protect our investment, as we too like life!
Yes, the final bill is within our budget. "

Thanks for the great review. We are grateful you selected us for your electrical and lighting needs. Great customer!

Robin in Toronto
Robin in Toronto

Good Service

First off and most importantly, the electrical work was excellent. Everything was done with a minimum of intrusiveness and damage and at the quoted price. I also really liked that they didn’t charge for an estimate. Having to pay $50-150 to have someone come in who you might not use isn’t appealing to me. Mr. Electric were also very prompt and communicative.

Amazing customer. Thanks for trusting us with your electrical and lighting needs.

nmccabe from Thornhill
nmccabe from Thornhill

Great service and quick turnaround

We needed an electrician quick to deal with some faulty pot lights in our dining room, and Mr. Electric was the only shop we called who was able to send someone same-day. All other shops were booking well into the following week, which just didn't suit our schedule.

Greg was great communicator via text, too. Always helps!

Thanks for the review. It was our pleasure to provide rapid electrical service to your home in Eastern Toronto- not far from our office.

Small project, quick response.

Mr. Electric responded promptly toy call for power to be supplied to my new back yard shed workshop.
They gave good suggestions for the amount of power needed, lighting, and a reasonable quote for what I asked.
I would use Mr. Electric again without hesitation.

Thanks for choosing mr. electric of Toronto east for your electrical and lighting needs. We appreciate the review and look forward to working with you on the next project.

DS -.
DS -.

Electrical Work

Living in a home having a number of previous owners, quite regularly I have discover issues related to: "do the repair or renovation" without the assistance of the trades people knowing WHAT to do properly.

Last week I hit a wall when the electrical power in my entire garage area - 4 light switches and 4 plug in receptacles - lost power.
Attempting to reset any and every receptacle the house, I was NOT successful in getting the power to the garage back up and running.

I then took a chance and contacted Mr.-Electric Toronto East, and received an appointment for the next day.......not the best timing, but something I had to live with. Within an hour, I then received a call from Greg at Mr. Electric and he told me he had a technician finishing an earlier job, and could get the technician to me within the hour.

The Mr. Electrician Technician arrived and started to hunt down the problem, not an easy task looking at all the work done by previous "weekend warriors." At times that afternoon I didn't think Ariel would ever find the problem, but being tenacious he found the problem after a great amount of time looking at every possible problem area. He shook his head looking at the wiring job, and made suggestions to rectify my current problems, and possible future issues.

Concluding, Greg was great in getting someone to see me earlier than expected, and Ariel would NOT give up, and did a Phenomenal job in tracking down the issue and repairing my problems. I found Mr. Electric very fair to deal with, and I received GREAT value for the completed tasks.

If YOU are looking for an electrician to do work in your home, I would recommend Mr. Electric-Toronto East everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

Great customer experience. We were delighted to have been able to help solve the electrical issue and make overall electrical safety improvements. Thank you.

mccmurray in Scarborough
mccmurray in Scarborough

Pool Pump Electrics

I needed someone to come out and fix my pool pump electrics. It's normally really hard to find people that do pool equipment electrics. But when I contacted Mr Electric they said they could send someone out that day or the next. They arrived on time and within 20 mins they had worked out what was wrong and fixed it. It was painless, TBH.

Great Customer with excellent communcation on the electrical issues. We are happy you selected us for your electrical issue.

Installation of dimmers and light fixtures

courteous service from booking through invoicing, work was completed quickly and neatly, prices were reasonable and quoted up front and care was taken throughout the appointment with respect to Covid-related precautions. Will use again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to others

Thank you for choosing us for your electrical and lighting repair needs. We enjoyed working together on improving your home environment. Looking forward to your next electrical project.

More about Mr. Electric of Toronto East

Home health begins with top-notch electric care. At Mr. Electric of Toronto East our electricians will make sure your space operates at its peak performance level. We will help you upgrade and improve your space, so it is more energy efficient and secure. We specialize in diagnosing, repairing and installing electrical systems for local homes and businesses in Toronto East.

Mr. Electric of Toronto East provides 24-hour service so you’re never left in the dark. Our friendly electricians will give professional recommendations to lighten up your life.

Mr. Electric is one of the largest and fastest growing full service electrical services companies in the world. Each day, we serve the electrical service and repair needs of millions of residential and commercial customers around the globe.

Since 1994, our network of locally owned and independently operated Mr. Electric franchisees has been delivering our services according to the Mr. Electric Customer Service Philosophy:

Mr. Electric, a Neighborly company, is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact in our community. The health and safety of our customers is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the U.S. Federal Government, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health agencies, including:

- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
- Staying home when sick.

We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.