Mr. Electric of Toronto East

Electricians
Mr. Electric of Toronto East

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Mr. Electric of Toronto East

Installation of dimmers and light fixtures

courteous service from booking through invoicing, work was completed quickly and neatly, prices were reasonable and quoted up front and care was taken throughout the appointment with respect to Covid-related precautions. Will use again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to others

Thank you for choosing us for your electrical and lighting repair needs. We enjoyed working together on improving your home environment. Looking forward to your next electrical project.

Wanita in Markham
Wanita in Markham

Ceiling fan installation and rewiring

I was looking for a very long time to have my toddlers ceiling fan changed due to a badly done previous installation. Greg and Areil were amazing and very professional! Ariel (master electrician) came out quickly and provided us with a reasonable quote, and promptly returned within 24hrs to complete the work. Not only was he neat, cleaining along the way, but he also took time to ensure my toddler knew how to operate his fan/light. I have several other lighting fixtures to change, and I've mentioned that I'll definitely be calling Greg/Ariel to
complete the work.

Excellent customer. Excellent communication. It was our pleasure to help with your electrical needs. We hope you and your toddler enjoy the new ceiling fan installation and closet motion sensor. We look for to the next home electrical project.

Nigel S.
Nigel S.

Installation of electrical sockets near front door

Greg called very soon after I had requested quotes for what appeared to be a relatively small project of adding two electrical outlets near our front door. Ariel popped by a day later and assessed what had to be done. He was back a few days later to complete the project. The job was more difficult and took longer than had been expected because the drywall had a few hidden surprises!
Nevertheless, Ariel persevered and completed the work.
I would call this company again for any electrical work and recommend them to others, especially on the East side of downtown Toronto.
Great job - thank you guys!

Nigel is a great customer. Excellent communication and was able to clearly state what his electrical requirements were. We are pleased Nigel decided to choose Mr. Electric of Toronto East for his electrical needs.

Replacement Of Interior Lights

Mr. Electric installed three interior lights and four dimmer switches for me. Greg, who I booked the appointment through was very helpful and walked me through the process and lined up Ariel to come and do the work. Ariel was fantastic and even sourced the correct light bulbs for me (I had bought the wrong kind.) He was efficient and friendly and I'm very happy with the results. Greg followed up right away to ensure everything was done to my satisfaction. I will use them again for any future electrical jobs and will recommend to neighbours, friends and family.

Thanks for the great review . Amazing customer to work with. Great communication. We are pleased you selected us for your electrical and lighting needs.

Ceiling lamp installation

Ariel, electrician from Mr Electric was competent, friendly and safety conscious - was equipped to work including coming with a mask and safety boot sleeves. He took a look at what needed to be done and then started to work. Overall I was very pleased with the service from Greg who took the request and Ariel who did the work. I found them on line and would definitely use them again. Thank you

Great customer. Great communication. Thank you for reviewing our electrical services. We are thrilled Mr. Electric of Toronto East was chosen as an electrician of choice. We look forward to servicing your electrical and lighting needs in the future.

Ivonne in York
Ivonne in York

Great Job!

Did a great job, came on time. Very professional and friendly. I Would recommend! I was very satisfied with the quality and timely manner in which the job was completed.

Thank you for the review. We are delighted you selected us for your electrical needs. We can't wait to come back!

Gaylyn  in Toronto
Gaylyn in Toronto

Installation of electrical outlet

Greg responded quickly and kept me up to date on my scheduled appointment. Ariel was sent out quickly for an estimate of the work and was friendly throughout the entire job. This company is great to work with and I would hire them in again.

Excellent customer to work with. We installed an outdoor electrical outlet and replaced another outlet. Thank you so much for choosing us for your electrical needs.

1 review Georgina, ON

Great Service, Great Results!

Greg was great at understanding my issue and got someone from his team at my house same day. Ask for Ariel he is amazing master electrician with years of knowledge and expertise....he came for one issue noticed a couple other things and went ahead and fixed them at no extra charge.....Would recommend Greg and Ariel to anyone with electrical issues or needing an appliance installed....Best I ever had. Thanks Greg....Thanks Ariel

Super thankful for your review of our electrical services. We're delighted to have had the opportunity to work with Andrew on his electrical needs. Andrew was a great customer to work with.

More about Mr. Electric of Toronto East

Home health begins with top-notch electric care. At Mr. Electric of Toronto East our electricians will make sure your space operates at its peak performance level. We will help you upgrade and improve your space, so it is more energy efficient and secure. We specialize in diagnosing, repairing and installing electrical systems for local homes and businesses in Toronto East.

Mr. Electric of Toronto East provides 24-hour service so you’re never left in the dark. Our friendly electricians will give professional recommendations to lighten up your life.

Mr. Electric is one of the largest and fastest growing full service electrical services companies in the world. Each day, we serve the electrical service and repair needs of millions of residential and commercial customers around the globe.

Since 1994, our network of locally owned and independently operated Mr. Electric franchisees has been delivering our services according to the Mr. Electric Customer Service Philosophy:

Mr. Electric, a Neighborly company, is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact in our community. The health and safety of our customers is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the U.S. Federal Government, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health agencies, including:

- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
- Staying home when sick.

We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.