Marble Guys

Tile & Stone Contractors
Toronto ON M9C 4Z3

Reviews for Marble Guys

Great work restoring stained and blotchy limestone floors

I called the Marble Guys to restore a stained kitchen limestone floor. I was ready to rip it out but instead Mike from Marble Guys brought it back to life. The floor was buffed to a soft sheen and looks amazing.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Repair of Italian Marble

I was in a critical situation with the sale of my condo on the line. I called virtually every Marble specialist in the GTA to address damaged Italian Marble, none of which could get the job done. Then, I get a call back from Michael, who saw that I called on his caller ID. I explained the situation and the criticality of it. He listened patiently while offering valuable feedback and a free onsite assessment and quotation. We met on site the next day, and he began the painstaking work right away. Michael completed the job in record time. The next day, when I came to inspect, I noticed a small (what I perceived to be) imperfection. I called Michael, who dropped what he was doing in his leisure time to come and address the situation, which he did within the hour. Marble Guys, and specifically Michael, was diligent, detail-oriented, professional, very fairly priced, and an all-round pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend, 5 STARS!!!

Thank you very much for the review.

Cynthia
Cynthia

Counters and floors

We had the Marble Guys in last week to refinish and seal our kitchen counter tops and they did a Fantastic job! They also polished our black marble foyer floors and we are ecstatic with the results. I’m literally in shock with the difference. Their workmanship was perfect and they were really great guys. Very highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Polishing marble counter and floor

Joe and Mark arrived less than an hour after contacting them on the phone. They were extremely professional, careful and considerate during this time of COVID-19. The work was done to my complete satisfaction and the surfaces now look as bright and polished as they did 13 years ago when first installed. Thank you so much. FIVE STARS!

Thank you very much for your feedback!

More about Marble Guys

We specialize in polishing, restoring and repairing of all natural stones: marble, granite, travertine, limestone, onyx, as well as refinishing of terrazzo and concrete. Providing top service to all customers in GTA and Southern Ontario – whether it’s a small vanity or building lobby – we make sure our clients ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Etobicoke ?