Bros. Roofing

Reviews for Bros. Roofing

Taoling in Toronto
Taoling in Toronto

Great Roof Job

We had small roof need to be done. Called Bros Roofing, they were professional, friendly and quickly got to work. We would highly recommend using this company.

Hi Taoling,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write the positive review for us! It was pleasure to working with you. We greatly appreciate the opportunity and your business. Let us know if anything that we can help in the future. All the best!

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Top-Notch Roofing Replacement Service

Bros Roofing was recommended to us by a neighbour. Kevin responded promptly to our call, coming on time to do the inspection roof issues. Emailed us with a transparent breakdown competitive quote with using high quality materials. The office lady Nana was very patient in answering our follow-up questions, and always answered promptly. We liked the easy and quick way to communicate through email with them. It was very comfortable. They kept us up to speed on the timeline of work and completed the work smoothly before winter came. The workers were very ethical, knowledgeable and friendly, demonstrating utmost professionalism to ensure an impeccable roof replacement, and kept a great clean up on our worksite. Our roof looks amazing and we were very satisfied with the job and would highly recommend using this company.

Hi,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write the wonderful review for us. We greatly appreciate the great homeowners like yourselves. We always try our best to get jobs done in a timely and organized manner and glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Your satisfaction is our priority. Thanks again for choosing us for your roofing.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New roof

Kevin is really knowledgeable, and his team worked hard all day. Communication was great, and there were no surprises

Hi,
We are glad to hear the great feedback from you.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write the positive review for us and truly appreciate the great homeowners like yourselves.

Scot in Whitby
Scot in Whitby
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Roof, Siding, Brick Chimney Repair, Fireplace Chimney Removal

I read the reviews and after checking out the competition, it was an easy decision. Kevin and his team were super easy to deal with. They did excellent work, asked questions as needed, worked independently and the quality is top notch! I had them remove an old fireplace chimney, cover my old wooden siding with vinyl, repair my crumbling brick chimney and strip and shingle my house (standard gable roof). They were quick and efficient and cleaned up after they were done. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great honest roofer.

Hi Scot,

I'm greatly appreciate you taking the time to write about your positive experience with us! It will help other customers that are looking for trusted roofing contractors like us.We're glad to have you as our great customer and to see that you’re happy with the result! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business which stands out from the other competitors. Thanks again for choosing Bros Roofing!

Cindy in Mississauga
Cindy in Mississauga

Hands Down the Best Roofing Company!

This is the second time I've used Bros Roofing - first time installation of a new roof and second time installation of exhaust vent. By far, they are the most responsive company - very quick, efficient and great customer service. Nana is very friendly and professional and ensures quick turn around time for responses. Kevin is very detailed, thorough and does excellent work. He takes photos of each step of the work to show home owners. The team at Bros Roofing ensures complete customer satisfaction. They are the best of the best!

Hi Cindy,

I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a review about your experience! It's really nice to hear your feedback! It will help other customers that are looking for trusted roofing contractors like us. We always try our best to get jobs done in a timely and organized manner. Working with you has been a fantastic experience!
All the best to you and your family!
Best Wishes,

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Soffits, Fascia and Eavestrough

Second time use Bros Roofing since we were very satisfied with the roof replacement services they completed for us a few years ago. Kevin and the teams done the excellent job in 2 days. They displayed extensive knowledge, providing detailed explanations and expertise were exceptional. The eavestroughs enhance the beauty of my house while also performing flawlessly. My property now has a completely new appearance thanks their skillfully constructed soffits and fascia. We highly recommend using this company to anyone looking for outstanding roof services.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write about your positive experience with Bros. It was really a pleasure working with you on your exterior improvement project. We greatly appreciate the opportunity and great homeowners like yourselves. With your great feedback you will help other homeowners find a trusted roofing contractor. Thanks for choosing Bros Roofing for your Roofing and Exterior needs!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

A wonderful experience with Bros.

Use Bros Roofing to re-shingle my roof. Effective and excellent service, even though they weren't the cheapest quote l got, l felt it's reasonable with high quality products and a great warranty. The team arrived around 8:30am and finished by 5:30 at the same day, ensuring a thorough clean up afterwards. Manager Kevin also pointed out some additional issues and helped me fix them. Their professionalism, knowledge, and promptness were exceptional. The craftsmanship was excellent, and the final results exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend using this company.

Hi, thank you very much for such a positive review. It was really a pleasure reading about your experience. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Your satisfaction, is the objective which we serve! We'll always keep provide best services to our customers.
Thanks again for chooing us!

Andrew G.
Andrew G.

Reshingle roof

I called Kevin from Bros. Roofing after a referral from a friend, and I am glad I did. Not only is Kevin professional and personable but provided a great quote and only uses superior products and ensures you that the job gets done right. Kevin and his crew showed up on time and did a fantastic job even going above and beyond with the easetrough and redoing the flashing around the chimney. They cleaned up very well after the job was done and I am very happy with the results. I would not hesitate to contact Kevin and Bros. Roofing again for all my roofing needs.

Hi Andrew,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!
We are really happy to hear the positive feedback from you and truly appreciate the great homeowners like ourselves.
It was a real pleasure working with you!
Let us know when you need anything else we are here to help.

Raymond
Raymond

New Shingles and New Eavestrough Installation

If anyone is in need of having their roof reshingled or eavestrough replaced I highly recommend Kevin from Bros Roofing. I had eight estimates done for my roof/eavestrough installation in July. Bros Roofing not only had great reviews on HomeStars but also had a solid competitive estimate. Unlike the other roofers that showed up for estimates, Kevin offers a 15 year workmanship guarantee while the others only would go 5 or 10 years. When I asked him about the difference in years, Kevin confidently stated I trust the quality of work. Kevin took the time to explain the work in detail and most importantly did not try to sell roofing products that were not needed.

Keven and his workers showed up on time, they had their own trailer to take the garbage away and did a fantastic job installing the new shingles and new eavestrough. Also of note, Kevin took the time to answer any questions during the installation process. The property was cleaned up when the job was complete. All in all, it was a great experience hiring Bros Roofing. I highly recommend Bros Roofing for your roofing needs.
Cheers!

Hi Adriano,

I'm really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us! We're glad to have you as our great customer and to see that you’re happy with the result! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business which stands out from the other seven competitors. Thanks again for choosing Bros Roofing!
All the best to you and your family!

Marcia in Toronto
Marcia in Toronto
4 reviews Pickering, ON

New Shingles

I contacted 3 companies before selecting Bros Roofing to replace my house shingles. Kevin's price was reasonable for the quality of the shingles selected. He showed up as planned and his crew installed my roof in one day. He left the area clean and made several attempts to ensure that no nails or old shingles was left behind. Higher recommended.

Hi Dear Marcia,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a review about your experience! It's nice to hear your feedback! It will help other customers that are looking for trusted roofing contractors like us, provide the Quality Material, Quality Installation and our Quality Warranty with Reasonably priced. It was our pleasure serving you! We appreciate your support and the opportunity.
Thanks again for choosing Bros. Roofing!

More about Bros. Roofing

Bros. Roofing has provided high-quality roofing services to Great Toronto and surround area clients since 2002. Bros. Roofing is a leader in roofing systems application and client care.

Our aim is to provide the highest levels of workmanship in our project implementation, but also to provide the best possible client experience in the industry.

You have a lot to protect under one roof.
We are certified and insured.
We offer a 15-year written guarantee on our workmanship, depending on your selection, add 30-year to lifetime product guarantee.

Balancing those two aspects of our work, while maintaining value pricing, is what sets Bros. Roofing contractors apart.

That is why we offer dependable roofing services and products your family can trust.

If your roof needs repair or replacement, due to age or extreme weather, our experienced team will accurately evaluate its condition, make suitable product suggestions, and provide the skilled craftsmanship needed to ensure a quality job.
Surprising to many, our high-quality job does not come with a high price tag!
All our services are competitively priced and we provide educational information as well.

You can count on us: