WEBER SIDING & EXTERIORS

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for WEBER SIDING & EXTERIORS

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Honest and quick

We had a bit of an emergency with damage to our vinyl siding and Weber exteriors were very helpful in answering our questions, were very responsive and honest. They were also available pretty quickly to come and assess the damage.

Thanks so much for the review, always happy to help!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Vinyl Siding Tall Corner Piece - Back of Our Home at Patio Door

We would recommend Weber Siding & Exteriors to anyone that requires repair to vinyl siding, as Bryan was beyond exceptional in the way that he handled the project at our home, whereby a wind storm had damaged a very tall custom corner vinyl piece and we needed it repaired as soon as possible. The communications were pleasant and responsive and we always felt well taken care of through the whole time. The price was reasonable and the whole process was a stress free and wonderful!

Thank you Bryan (and Team) for making things easy and for the amazing quality of work and professionalism shown to us! We will be certain to call you when our Family needs any help with Vinyl Siding Projects!

You are AWESOME!!!

J & B in Oshawa, ON

Thanks so much for the review, happy we could help put your mind at ease. Unexpected repairs can be stressful!

Margaret in Pickering
Margaret in Pickering
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Siding Blown off in the Wind

During one of the many windy days this season some of the siding on my home starting flapping in the wind. I called many other businesses that where behind and unable to help me out. I called Bryan and my siding was fixed the next day.
I can not say how much I appreciate his quick and friendly service.
I would recommend Weber Siding & Exteriors !00%

Thanks for the review Margaret, it's always nice hearing from happy clients! Happy to help!

Karen and Jeff in Whitby
Karen and Jeff in Whitby

Siding

Byran was pleasure to work with, from the quote to completing the work he was completely professional and we felt that he cared about our house.

Bryan and his brother attended our house in the spring, as we needed our 40 year old aluminum siding replaced with vinyl and foam board insulation. They were always pleasant and listened to our needs. Weber Siding & Exteriors definitely showed their skill and experience. You can see the attention to detail and they went over and above our expectations.

I would highly recommend Weber Siding & Exteriors for both price, quality and customer service! Thank You, our house is warm and looks great!

Hi guys! That review was almost poetic, thank you very much! So glad you guys are as happy with the house as we are. Merry Christmas guys!😁

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Soffit Replacement

Needed some old soffit replaced and a few windows capped. Courteous, professional and explained everything well. Highly recommend

Thank you very much for the kind review, glad we could get you all fixed up. Merry Christmas!

Brett
Brett
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Siding and Soffits

The property brothers of siding. Bryan was very professional and the end product was next to none. Replaced the aluminum of my rear exterior bump out and a couple soffits. Price was fair and reasonable. Would highly recommend for any exterior siding or aluminum.

I actually laughed out loud at the property brothers line! Thanks for the review Brett, happy we could help you guys out!

Cheryl Kettner in Whitby
Cheryl Kettner in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

They just finished our home

We hired Weber siding for a full replacement of our eves, soffits, gutters, what a fantastic job they did. Very professional, considerate, and their workmanship was second to none. I would recommend them without hesitation. Thanks guys for a great job well done!!

Cheryl

Thank you very much for the kind words Cheryl! Always a highlight of our day helping people transform their house into what they invisioned it to be.

Ken and Barb
Ken and Barb

Siding

We recently had occasion to call upon a siding expert and a recommendation by reading Home Star reviews allowed us to call Weber Siding. Bryan Weber came to our address and proceeded to make necessary siding repairs. We cannot say enough glowing comments about him and his work. The result of which solved our problem by an individual who was intelligent and complete in every positive manner. Highly recommended!

Ken

Humbled by your review guys, more than happy to help out. Thank you very much and all the best!

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Siding for my house

Home stars are awesome, I would recommend to anyone, quality work good service and all around good people, Brian was amazing, he was a man of his word and my house looks Fantastic!!! Thanks Brian!!!

Thank you very much for the kind review!

Marijke
Marijke

Eavestrough repair

Bryan at Weber Siding & Exteriors is fantastic! He responded to my request and came to give a quote very quickly (same day), and was able to complete part of the work right away to prevent further damage (re-attach eavestroughs that were coming down). I would definitely say Bryan goes above and beyond to problem solve and ensure the job is done really well.

Thank you very much for the kind review Marijke, very happy to help out!

More about WEBER SIDING & EXTERIORS

WEBER SIDING & EXTERIORS is a Contractor servicing Durham region and surrounding areas specializing in several types of sidings, soffits, fascia and eavestroughs, custom aluminum and more.

Service areas include: Oshawa, Ajax, Courtice, Pickering, Whitby, Bowmanville, Clarington