VCV cleanings service’s

Reviews for VCV cleanings service’s

Alberto in Toronto
Alberto in Toronto

Home cleaning services

Vânia is very professional and pleasant to deal with. My home is always pristine and a job always well done. Very pleasantly impressed by such a young crew. Thank you for your services!

Thank you so much for your review. Is our pleasure help you with your home.
See you soon

Ranya in Montréal
Ranya in Montréal

Home Cleaning Services

The service is great, cleaners are always punctual and very accommodating to last minute changes. I use these cleaning services bi-weekly. Never a disappointment, Vania is great to work with!

Thank you so much for your review.
Is our pleasure help you with your home.
See you soon

Cleaner

Very neat and Punctually and strong recommend and responsibly
Organized and friendly person
Thanks a lot for ALL the Job that have fone ata my home and already other friend have ask for her job

We are happy to help you with your home
Thank you for the recommendation, I hope see you soon

rosi.fregona
rosi.fregona

After construction

Vânia’s team were a excelente cleaners, they cleaned my house after construction. It was a big mess and her team cleaned every single corner, they put attention in all the detalhes. Vânia helped me with some decoration as well, what made a big difference, because I was very busy on that time.
I really recommend her service :)

Thank you so much for your review.
Was our pleasure help you with your home and we were very happy that you liked it.
I hope see you soon

MasksFor in Ottawa
MasksFor in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Service

This is the most amazing company. Vannia and her team are truly one of a kind and remarkable. They always go above and beyond, and cleaned my condo to the very highest standards. Vannia and her team came and cleaned for me for over a year until I moved, and I highly recommend them. If I could bring them with me, I would! My bed was made beautifully, laundry done, kitchen, bath, living room and bedroom all cleaned incredibly well at such a reasonable price. I had been through many cleaning companies before I found them. I can't recommend them highly enough. They are so kind, and just tremendous!!!!

Thank you so much for you review.
we are very happy to have worked at your home for so long.
I hope see you soon.

Poliana in Winnipeg
Poliana in Winnipeg

House cleaning

I usually have bi weekly cleaning at my place. I love it when I get home from work and everything is clean and organized. In addition to the job well done when I needed it for the first time, the company managed to clean my place on the same day. Thank You Girls!!

we are happy to continue cleaning your home. thanks for your review

Tatiana in Toronto
Tatiana in Toronto

Great Deep Clean!!!

I needed a deep clean in my apartment, specially in the kitchen and the bathroom. The oven had many dark stains and the kitchen cabinets interior had not been cleaned in a long time. The bathtub also needed a very deep cleaning. Besides being very attentive to the topics I mentioned in the apartment, she did an excellent job with much commitment and dedication. It looks like a new apartment. I highly recommend her. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your review.
Was our pleasure doing the cleaning in your home. I hope see you soon

Bargav
Bargav

Home cleaning

Vania and her team provide very good home cleaning services at a reasonable price. They are reliable, efficient and pay good attention to cleaning details. Would recommend them to others.

Thank you so much!
We are happy to continue cleaning your home.

Matt in Ottawa
Matt in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Reliable, professional and goes the extra mile!

Vania and team deliver in every aspect. No missed details, professional and honest is how I would describe Vania and team as well as extremely good value.

I never had to worry about after finding Vania in making sure my short term rental was always a 5 star in terms of cleanliness and presentation.

Highly recommended!

Thank you so much!
We really liked work with you and I hope we will get back to work again.

After construction cleaning

They did a great job in my house. Everything was very clean. Is a nicely team, they did everything I asked. Good rate, for a excelente work. I’m recommend this company.

Thank you so much!
We are happy to work with you.

More about VCV cleanings service’s

We are an experinced team!

Experts in Renovation cleaning, Deep cleaning, Regular cleaning, move in/out, office cleaning, carpet cleaning.

We are qualified to do clean up during the pandemic, we have the disinfecting certificate. We are using mask and gloves.

Please contact me if you need a help with cleaning and to schedule an appointment.
Phone number: (647)783-6840