Higher Place Tree Care

Reviews for Higher Place Tree Care

Abdulrehman in Toronto
Abdulrehman in Toronto

Amazing Job

I had an old Norwegian Maple that needed a prune. I collected three quotations via Homestar's. Most of them was in the same price range but Chris showed more knowledge than others.

According to the plan Chris and the team came and they have done an amazing job, excellent communication and they left the place clean (even when there was a snow).

I would recommend Chris and Higher Place Tree Care.

Thank you Chris.

Thank you for the excellent review, Abdulrehman! I'm glad you were happy with our work.

Thanks for choosing Higher Place Tree Care

Peter in Brantford
Peter in Brantford

Best tree service!

This was our first time using Higher Place Tree Care. Chris was amazing to deal with. He knew his stuff and was very knowledgeable, he did exactly what he said he would do. We have had other companies over the years come and prune our mature cedar trees. Chris by far was the best weve ever had. Our trees all look uniform and pristine - very clean. Thank you for your professionalism and great work. I would highly recommend Chris and his company!

Thank you very much for this awesome review, Peter! It was great working for you and I'm glad you were happy with everything.

Carla in Toronto
Carla in Toronto

pruned trees

Contacted Higher Place Tree Care through HomeStars. Chris got back to me quickly and set up an appointment to come and take a look. He let me know what had to be done and a written quote was emailed shortly after. Chris and his crew were GREAT! Back yard looks open. Trees were trimmed and everything was cleaned up. Will hire him again when needed. I highly recommend Higher Place Tree Care.

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review, Carla! I'm glad you were happy with our work.

Analisa in Toronto
Analisa in Toronto

Backyard Tree Cleanup

We hired Chris after receiving a few different quotes for tree pruning. He was professional, reliable and honest. My family and neighbours had the best experience using Higher Place Tree Care. We will definitely be using Chris's services in the future and recommending his business to friends and family.

Thank you very much for the excellent review, Analisa! I'm glad you were happy with everything. It was a pleasure working for you.

Bob C from Toronto
Bob C from Toronto

Pruning & disposal

We found Chris through HomeStars and chose Higher Place for our pruning job based on the many glowing reviews written here. Our experience was pretty much a carbon copy of what others have said: a courteous & friendly visit to discuss the job, a fair agreed-upon price, a timely and speedy completion, and a like-they were-never-here clean-up. When the time's right, we'll call these guys up again for more work. Thanks Chris and crew!

Thanks very much for the excellent review, Bob! I'm glad you were happy with everything, it was a pleasure working for you.

Thank you for choosing Higher Place Tree Care

Michael
Michael

Tree Removal

Highly, highly recommend Higher Place Tree care. Was such a pleasure to work with Chris as he was an amazing professional, very informative, and he took the time to answer every question I had in detail. Overall, amazing service from start to completion and I would for sure work with Chris and Higher Place Tree Care again. Thanks again Chris!

Thank you for the awesome review, Michael! I'm glad you were happy with everything.

Backyard tree removal

We had several small trees and large branches that needed to be taken down prior to our pool project. Chris came in, assessed the job, gave us a very competitive quote within 24hrs and did an amazing job on site this week. Quote was exactly as expected and the job was done quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend Chris and his team!

Thank you very much for the great review! I'm glad you were happy with our work.

Thanks for choosing Higher Place Tree Care

Elaine in Toronto
Elaine in Toronto

Diseased Norwegian Maple Tree Removal & Pruning

I HIGHLY recommend Higher Place Tree care. Chris is a professional, knowledgeable and skilled arborist. He took the time to come by on a Saturday morning to speak with me about my project. Provided a quote within 48hrs.
Most of other companies I called provided 'drive by' quotes or had me explain over the phone what I wanted without seeing my trees!
Chris is a an excellent communicator from start to finish. Our front and rear yard looks lively and bright now! Thank you so much for your hard work! I would not hesitate to contact Chris again in the future.

Thank you kindly for the thoughtful and glowing review, Elaine! It was a pleasure working for you. Thanks for choosing Higher Place Tree Care!

SE Boswell
SE Boswell

Tree trimming

Chris was very responsive and true to his word. He did a very professional job on some extremely overgrown, mature trees that had stretched across my yard and into my neighbour's backyard.

Thanks very much for your review! I'm glad you were happy with everything.

yann in Thornhill
yann in Thornhill

Great service!

It was a pleasure dealing with Chris. He was very responsive, on time and did an amazing job at our house. Would definitely recommend Higher Plea e Tree Care.

Thanks for taking the time to post this great review, Yann! I'm glad you were pleased with our work. Thanks for choosing Higher Place Tree Care!

More about Higher Place Tree Care

Higher Place Tree Care is owned and operated by Chris Brown. Chris has been working full time in the field of arboriculture since 2004. Chris is an ISA Certified Arborist, ISA Certified Tree Worker, Ontario Qualified Arborist, Ontario Qualified Utility Arborist and holds the ISA TRAQ (Tree Risk Assessment) Qualification. Chris also graduated from the Humber College Arborist apprenticeship program.

Higher Place provides tree and shrub pruning and removal services, stump grinding, cabling and bracing, storm damage clean up, arborist reports for permit application and construction as well as plant health care (PHC) services.