Higher Place Tree Care

Reviews for Higher Place Tree Care

Arko in Toronto
Arko in Toronto

maple tree pruning

During his first visit, Chris inspected our mature maple tree, discussed possible solutions to taking weight off some of the limbs to let in more light, and to making the tree more stable.
The follow-up appointment was punctual and very well organized, the tree got its healthy "hair cut", and the clean-up was quick and accurate.
We are very happy with Chris's work and expertise.
Thank you.

Thanks so much for the great review! I'm glad you were happy with the work and I look forward to working for you again!

Erin from Toronto
Erin from Toronto

Tree Pruning

Chris was recommended by a neighbor to prune a tree in our backyard. He was friendly and professional. The work was completed exactly as discussed and everything was cleaned up afterwards. I highly recommend Higher Place Tree Care and we will be calling again next time. Thanks Chris!

Thank you for the 10 star review Erin. I'm glad you were happy with the service.

Professional service

In 2018 Chris secured a removal permit from the City of Toronto in order to remove a White Spruce which was in danger of falling on my house. The report, removal, and clean up were executed with great care and professionalism.

Thanks for the great review Ann. It was a pleasure working with you

Des****oy in Toronto
Des****oy in Toronto

Great Job for Small Space

We have a number of species in our small backyard. Chris, as a arborist provided us with brilliant guidance for our treed back yard oasis. He has done a marvellous job in pruning and trimming the treesand we enjoy the space to it's fullest. C cool space with ample airflow.

Thanks for the excellent review. I'm glad you were happy with the service.

Gina in Toronto
Gina in Toronto

A Professional Dependable Arborist

During my consultation with Chris about removing a tree, it was evident that he was very knowledgeable about all the trees on the property. He prepared a detailed report and filed it with the city to obtain a permit. He arrived promptly, on the scheduled day, and removed the tree with precision and attention to safety. He and his colleague did an excellent cleanup of the yard and driveway. I hired Chris a second time to prune trees and plant trees and shrubs on a ravine. Chris is professional and dependable. I have recommended him to my neighbours and friends.

Thanks for the great review Gina. We look forward to working with you again

Maple Tree - Trimming

This is the second time I've used Higher Place Tree Care. I had a large Maple tree with some dead branches that needed to be trimmed. Chris provided a very reasonable quote within days and was able to schedule the job within a few days. He arrived on time, completed the job and cleaned up after the work was done. Very happy with the work and have passed on his name to other neighbors who have also been very satisfied with his work.

Thanks for the great review and the referrals. I'm glad you were happy with our work

Andrew in Bradford
Andrew in Bradford

Quality service

Used them for three jobs at my house. Professional service. Prices were fair given the extent of the work. Would definitely recommend for a homeowner who wants to do the job right.

Thanks for the great review Andrew. I appreciate the recommendation!

Tree Prunning

Chris was recommend to me by another arborist who retired and I was very happy with the service he provided. He was very knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks for awesome review. I appreciate the business and hope to work with you again.

More about Higher Place Tree Care

Higher Place Tree Care is owned and operated by Chris Brown. Chris has been working full time in the field of arboriculture since 2004. Chris is an ISA Certified Arborist, ISA Certified Tree Worker, Ontario Qualified Arborist, Ontario Qualified Utility Arborist and holds the ISA TRAQ (Tree Risk Assessment) Qualification. Chris also graduated from the Humber College Arborist apprenticeship program.

Higher Place provides tree and shrub pruning and removal services, stump grinding, cabling and bracing, storm damage clean up, arborist reports for permit application and construction as well as plant health care (PHC) services.