Fili Plumbing

Fili Plumbing

Reviews for Fili Plumbing

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Plumbing Update

We were very happy with the work that Luke did at our home. He came in on budget, was reliable, courteous and super helpful. We would recommend him highly and are using him again for some me other plumbing in our home.

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovation including Steam Shower

Luke did an incredible job helping us re-pipe our basement, expand/remodel our basement bathroom and install our dream shower. Everything went smoothly and Luke was professional, kind, and honest. We would definitely recommend him and would request his services again.

More about Fili Plumbing

Luke the owner of Fili Plumbing is a licensed and insured plumbing and gas contractor that services residential construction, renovations and commercial markets in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. A certified Red Seal journeymen with over 15 years of experience and a hard working mentality, I always strive to do the best job I can. Give me a call and tell me what you're working on and we can discuss the next step together.