Kwame Contracting

Reviews for Kwame Contracting

Meghan
Meghan

Barn Door Installation

I hired Kwame to install a sliding barn door to a doorframe in my apartment. I was very nervous about whether my apartment's old walls would be able to hold the weight of the barn door but Kwame assured me that he would be able to install it no problem. The sliding barn door looks so great and I'm so glad I had Kwame's help because I never would have been able to install it myself!

I asked Kwame to come back for a couple more hours to install some other items that needed to be mounted to the wall. Kwame was always professional, efficient, worked around my schedule and got the job done well! Thank you Kwame!

Caro
Caro

Stair Railing

Kwame installed a stair railing for us. His work is professional and excellent, and the railing looks great. 1 q q q q q q q q q q q

Kayla
Kayla

Tv mount and shelf

Kwame was very flexible with availability. He mounted my tv and shelf with ease. Came with everything he needed. Very fair charge for service. Highly recommend and will use his services again.

More about Kwame Contracting

My name is Kwame McKenzie, Lead Carpenter at Kwame Contracting inc. I am here to help turn your dream home into a reality!
Looking for Carpenters pros in Pickering?