Urban City Builders

Reviews for Urban City Builders

Bonnie M
Bonnie M

Quality Workmanship by Trustworthy Professionals

Basement Development: I bought a brand new spec home but really needed the basement developed completed for our family and I didnt want to do any of the work myself. Justin and an amazing team of professionals finished the basement within our agreed timeline, within the quoted amount and the quality in the work exceeded my expectations. The excellent communication of weekly summary of what was happening and daily reminders of who was coming to the house was really helpful. Justin, Shaun and team were always available for questions or advice (truly appreciated). Im so very grateful to have found these professionals and they will be my go-to renovation team. The peace of mind just knowing you have trustworthy people doing quality work is priceless. Thank you Urban City Builders!!

Basement Renovation

Urban City Builders did a great job renovating our basement, adding an amazing carpet, a bathroom, and a bedroom. The price is better than what you'll find in almost all of the other competitors, but the quality is still very good. Justin and Shaun were both very professional, got the job done on time, and addressed all of our concerns.

Basement

Our experience with Urban City Builders was great! We enjoyed the whole process from estimate to completion. The project was well-organized and went smoothly. Justin and Shaun considered all our wishes and exceeded our expectations. Everyone involved in the project was polite and respectful of our property. We appreciated receiving frequent updates on the project, and they were always approachable and ready to respond to our questions. They delivered a high-quality work at a reasonable price. We are extremely satisfied. With their professionalism, enthusiasm, and desire to serve, we fulfilled our daughter's dream! She loves the basement! So do we! Thanks so much! We would highly recommend them! Best price, best service, best quality, best value!

Iris
Iris

Roof Conversion

Justin and his team converted the flat room over my kitchen nook into a gabled Dutch roof with Sky Lights. While ensuring that all of the work met the mandated building codes, Justin was able to fulfil what I envisaged. From beginning until the end of the project Justin was on hand to address all of my questions. Justin and his team always behaved in a professional manner. Working tirelessly and with good humor despite the Covid constraints which delayed materials and manpower. The project was completed on time and within my budget. I am extremely pleased with my new roof, which matches the roof over the garage at the front of the house. I highly recommend Justin and his team and look forward to my next project with him.

Adam S
Adam S

Basement Development

We had an exceptional experience hiring Urban City Builders to develop our basement for us. The project included a living space, bedroom, bathroom and additional storage spaces.

The team executed the work as scheduled, provided great customer service throughout the process, and completed another fantastic living space within our home for us. Our family is excited to utilize the new area in our home.

Based on our experience, we highly recommend Urban City Builders for any home renovation projects!

Residential Basement Development

Great experience with Urban City Developers. They provided exceptional customer service and delivered a great product for our family to use. Their expertise assisted in developing another functional area of our home for additional living space. Highly recommend!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bath room Renovation

We picked Urban City Builders (UCB) to renovate our bath rooms. UCB closely worked with us on the lay-out and design, to ensure it turned out the way we wanted. The bathrooms came out beautifully and we are pleased with the quality and workmanship. The cost was affordable and the tiles & light fixtures were to our account

It was a job well done

Cecil
Cecil

Finish Basement

Justin and his team did an excellent job finishing our basement, very professional and detailed. At the same time flexible and understanding to our needs during the process. Great communications, very pleased and highly recommend Urban City Builders

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Carport Rebuild

We used Urban City Builders to rebuild our aging carport. They are extremely professional, honest, on time, polite and provide a high quality of work. So pleased to have them do our job. We were so impressed we booked them for a second job before the first was complete. They will be our "go to" builders for any future projects.

Thanks so much! Glad we could makeover your carport; we hope it's keeping your vehicles warm and dry in the cooler months. Thank you for trusting us with your project. ~ The team at Urban City Builders Inc.

shai.gornshtein in Calgary
shai.gornshtein in Calgary

Full basement development

Urban City Builders did a full development of my basement last summer. Their service included a comprehensive range of work even including helping me choose vanity and tiles and connecting me with suppliers for best prices!

They did an awesome job in offering multiple options, supporting our decision-making, and developing a great basement space! I would highly recommend them for any home renovation/development!

Thanks Shai! We enjoy working with you and the projects you have trusted us to complete. It was a pleasure to do your basement development as well as your master bathroom. Congratulations on the new home; I hope you're enjoying your new renovations. Thanks for trusting the team at Urban City Builders Inc with the makeover of your new home. All the best! ~ Justin @ Urban City Builders Inc.

More about Urban City Builders

We have over 15 years of experience in building renovations and new construction.

Specializing in basement developments, we provide you with the much needed space for your growing family. Offering base packages with add on options, we can work with you to develop your dream space.

We also offer full renovations to your existing developed area. Helping with increased property value and adding that modern touch to your current home.