NEST MOVERS

Reviews for NEST MOVERS

Manjinder
Manjinder

Moved my 3 bedroom from stoney creek to Montreal

Great service these 3 gentlemen Jerry , Mark and Michael did fantastic job .
I highly recommend Nest Movers.

Thanks Mr. Singh for your valuable feedback.
we are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Umair
Umair

Move

I am extremely happy with the move. It was a great experience right from the start till the end. Arun was amazing to talk to and is customer service oriented. He gave us very competitive rates. The movers came and started right on time. In the beginning i felt they were a bit slower than what i had expected, however they gained speed with time. Joban and German both movers were devoted and were courteous. They were able to fit all my 2 bedroom condo stuff in a 18ft truck.

Highly recommended!

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

Akshay Kochar  from Mississauga
Akshay Kochar from Mississauga

Move from Mississauga to Ajax

I went with Nest Movers after speaking with Arun and they were able to provide me with an accurate reasonable quote over the phone. I then spoke with the 2-3 more times prior to the move as I had concerns the truck may not be big enough, they assured me it should be fine. Baldev and German then showed up with the truck and packed it very well. I was quite surprised how they were able to fit so much into the truck, truly an art by a very experienced team. They disassembled and assembled the beds professionally, and also assisted in various requests.

Great team. I would highly recommend them for moving services.

Thank you Akshay for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Nest Movers Ltd. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

ishaankapoor3056 in Moncton
ishaankapoor3056 in Moncton

Brilliant!

This conpany is just wow because last week I chose their service for my 2 bedroom house from Toronto to Elliot lake, and their price was quite economical in comparison to other moving companies. They wrapped up my furniture with shrink and moving blankets very nicely and I received it like I bought it new.

Therefore, i’d higly recommend Nest movers if you want best service with zero stress.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ishaan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

krinid in Brampton
krinid in Brampton

Too slow, stretch out the move time

They had 3 modes of work.

1) Work diligently - No concerns when they were in this mode, they moved quickly, both working effectively. This is how movers should be. But it was only ~30% of the time, notably for the 1st half of the move.

2) Somewhat working - Sometimes 1 guy would work, the other guy just watched. Sometimes it was moving an item, sometimes it was wrapping an item with plastic wrap - but there was only 1 guy working, the other guy would either just watch or he'd just walk off somewhere else for a while (but not moving anything). ~50% of the time.

3) Not working - Sometimes they'd both just disappear from the house, they'd be hanging out in the truck, outside taking a call, or just simply chatting with each other. This happened frequently, notably in the last half of the move. I can't count the number of times I had to go looking for them and ask them what's up/what's the delay/etc. ~20% of the time.

I'd say they stretched what could have been a 3 hour job (max 4 hrs) based on their "diligent" working mode into a 6 hour job based on their mixed working mode of dilgent/somewhat working/not working.

Dear Krinid It is unfortunate that you have bad experience. Please send the details of your move (Billing Contact number) and we will reimburse money .Many thanks!

Impressed with professionalism, value and quality of work

I recently moved from Toronto to Burlington and I used Kumar Nest Movers because they came highly recommended by friends. Kumar and another of his employee came by and took a look at the stuff and gave a reasonable quote which included price, number of laborers and instructions for move I was struck with their professionalism and timeliness.

On the day of the move, the movers were on time. They were active, fast and skillful. My apartment was full of a lot of stuff and they were very resourceful and skillful in ensuring that all my stuff fit into the truck. In fact, I had a lot of fragile equipment including a piano. The move was around 60 km but not one item was damaged or misplaced. There are no hidden costs.

I would highly recommend Kumar Nest Movers for reliable, honest, skillful service and execution. You will not be disappointed. I will use them for any move.

We are so grateful for your kind words.
Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

cemal
cemal

Move

Nest Movers did a great job supporting our move. I would definitely recommend to those who want a hassle-free service.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cemal. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Ryan
Ryan

Above an beyond

I was nervous about moving my large upright piano but Arun and his colleague did a great job. They had all the necessary moving equipment and used blankets where required to not scratch my floors. They were even able to help move some other large items while they were there.

I would definitely recommend them and will use them again.
Thanks!

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ryan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

michellediva .
michellediva .

Fast, efficient, careful and courteous!

I was nervous at first about hiring movers I hadn’t heard of before, but they were pretty good. I had sent out a quote via HomeStars to several movers, and they were quick to reply, and by far the most affordable.

Dear "Michellediva", Your review made our day!”
“Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.”
“We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.”

ashutosh in Toronto
ashutosh in Toronto

Moving Service

I contacted Arun, main supervisor or I guess head of the team. I had a deal with another moving service who ditched me at the last moment. Since it was the end of the month and lot many people were moving out from our apartment building, it was very hard to reserve another slot for elevator booking or book another date. I contacted Arun from NestMovers and explained the situation that was running into. And guess what, he immediately send over 2 of his guys in half an hour and moved all my stuff without any issue. He did not even charge me extra for short notice and everything went fine. It was super smooth and easy. His team deserves a better rating. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Arun and his team. Thank you guys. You saved me!!

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. We train hard to make sure our team operates efficiently—glad to know it’s working

More about NEST MOVERS

WE UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION OF COVID-19 . BUT DON'T WORRY OUR TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE WEARING MASKS TO PREVENT SPREAD OF CORONA VIRUS.

Moving is a personal experience.

Our team of Nest movers will work on building trust with you and your family or friends to help put any worries at ease.

We also understand that moving can be associated with very exciting times in a person’s life. No matter what circumstances bring you to search for a professional moving company, we want you to be confident that choosing to move with the top-rated residential movers will always be a pleasant experience.

We are professional movers and we take the word “professional” very seriously, as you’ll discover as soon as you get in touch with us.

Our movers and packers undergoes a background check and is clear of any criminal or questionable history.

WE DO ALL TYPES OF MOVE:

FURNITURE MOVING

GUN SAFE MOVING

SHORT NOTICE / LAST MINUTE CALL

COMPLEMENTARY SERVICE ---

DISASSEMBLY AND REASSEMBLY OF FURNITURE.

MATTRESS COVERS

WARDROBE BOXES

SHRINK WRAP & TAPES

PADDED BLANKETS

POWER TOOLS

☎️ 647-227-1948

THANKS for showing interest in our services.