Di Fonzo Contracting and Masonry Inc

General Contractors
Di Fonzo Contracting and Masonry Inc

Reviews for Di Fonzo Contracting and Masonry Inc

Kitchen Renovation

Absolutely needed a new kitchen - completely removed old cupboards, counters, and floor. Extremely happy with the service of Di Fonzo. Fabulous job was done.

Thank you, you were a pleasure to work with.

L in Toronto
L in Toronto

Honestly good

The head of the company were able to get what I needed done, and he has great people working with him. I appreciate his help and honestly. Would strongly recommend.

It was a Pleasure, thank you for your kind words.

Basement renovation

Phillip and the guys did a great job. I am ecstatic with the outcome and they stayed within the limits of my budget. I am extremely grateful for what they did.

It was a pleasure working with you. We enjoyed completing the basement of your dreams.

Lucy McDonald
Lucy McDonald

Quality Work + Best Service!

Philip and his team show consistency, determination and care with their work. They also show genuine service with reasonable costs followed by the best results! I will definitely be recommending Di Fonzo Contracting and Masonry to all my loved ones.

Thank you, so much Lucy from all of us at Di Fonzo Masonry and Contracting Inc were grateful!

Adrenaline in Toronto
Adrenaline in Toronto

Renovation

The level of quality of work by Phillip and the team is fabulous, and that is why I would suggest it to other people too.
I hired them for a flooring job and other renovation for my house.
The job was completed on time, within budget and quality as promised.

It has been a great pleasure working with you. We enjoyed completing the renovation and flooring job. Thank you for your kind words.

Ignis Inc.
Ignis Inc.

Commercial Renovation Project

Phillip and his team were responsive with pricing and accommodating with the design changes that were required. They were knowledgeable in all of the required trades for this job and their attention to detail shined through in the finished product.
I highly recommend this service.

Thank you so much, it was wonderful working with you. There will be many more to come. Thank you.

Walkontheright
Walkontheright

Options:= here is the right one

We were very disappointed with a contractor that left us with a half finished job after receiving full pay
We shopped around afterwards and found Phil to be the most knowledgeable for the price. He gave us options that fit our budget and told what our expectations should be if we could spend more or chose to spend less.
Because we flesh it out early and stuck to the plan we helped create he was able to stay within our budget.

It was my pleasure. Thank you for your kindness.

Interior Remodeling

Workers were clean and respectful of property. Work was completed in a reasonable time frame. Work was done well.

You were among our favorite customers to work with, thank you for your kind words.

james_nestmann in Toronto
james_nestmann in Toronto

Ground Floor Renovation

Philip did an exceptional job renovating the main floor of my house, they stayed on schedule and finished by the projected date.

Thank you, it was a pleasure as well!

Chris in Scarborough
Chris in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen reno and new doors

DiFonzo Contracting (Phillip) was a pleasure to work with. They helped design my new kitchen and provided very professional install. Any concerns I had were dealt with and we stayed on budget and on time. Quality work and great customer service!

Chris, its was my pleasure. You are a dream customer. Thank you!.

More about Di Fonzo Contracting and Masonry Inc

Welcome to Di Fonzo

With 25 years of experience, we are a solution based company with builders, designers, architects and engineers, and we bring the building permit to you to create your dream space. No job is too big or small.

From the planning and designing phase to the final touches and furniture fittings, we use high quality materials and up-to-date building methods. We aim to ease your apprehension that accompanies each building project while ensuring you get the top of the line craftsmanship and an excellent value for your money.

From adding a new porch to the house, to a full remodelling, to an open concept design in the kitchen, second floor additions and top-ups, to brick and limestone masonry including maintenance and installation of HVAC, we meticulously manage each detail of the project.