Wilson Electric

Reviews for Wilson Electric

Carolyn, Ajax
Carolyn, Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Installation of a Smart light switch

Ryan was friendly and professional.
He provided two different Smart switches to pick from.
After installation and my uploading the app, he made sure the app and switch were working accordingly.
There was barely a mess to clean up but Ryan insisted on vacuuming up the dust.
I would recommend Ryan if asked.

Thank you! My pleasure

JAMES
JAMES
1 review Whitby, ON

Panel replacement and service upgrade with private pole install

Looking for someone to do a complete panel replacement as well as put in a private hydro pole for a service upgrade was a daunting task. But after talking with Ryan and explaining what we needed done he was up to the challenge. Ryan was a complete professional during the whole process and did one hell of a job! Thanks to the crew at Wilson Electric for your amazing work and customer service, I will be recommending you to anyone who needs electrical work done. Thanks again, Jamie & Sarah

Thank you very much! It was our pleasure!

Christine Gaucher
Christine Gaucher

Installations etc.

Ryan Wilson installed: a dedicated 15amp receptacle for kitchen from sub panel; a receptacle on new back deck from sub panel; power and new 4’ light in garage; receptacle on back of garage; and new receptacle in garage; restored power to the garage. He is very professional and communicates very well. He's a pleasure to work with. We will definitely hire him when we're ready to do a panel upgrade and install a charger for an EV. Highly recommend him.

Thank you so much Christine! Looking forward to the future work you have planned for us!

Daniel
Daniel
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Great work

I have used Wilson electric for several small jobs, including running network cables through the house, switch repairs and prepare a ceiling fan rough in.

Each job, no matter how small was done with care and expertise.

Thank you Daniel! It is always our pleasure! Give us a call if you have any other projects in mind!

Brett
Brett
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Residential maintenance

Ryan provided prompt, professional service to items we requested— and throughly reviewed the installations completed, including a correction in our main panel that required attention.

Installation service area was left clean.

I would recommend Ryan Services to our friends.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was my pleasure. Any recommendation is the best compliment!

Brenda in Farewell
Brenda in Farewell
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Potlight , new USB/plug installations

Ryan and Wilson electric is one of those companies you find and hope to never lose. A can do attitude, professional , organized and reliable.
I’ve looked for a great electrician for years and have been frustrated by many.
Ryan is amazing!! He delivers on speed, quality and price!! Wow, wow, wow!!
He will change my electrical panels and do pot lights on the outside of my house too!!
I highly recommend him!!

Thank you so much for your generous words, it was our pleasure! Looking forward to working with you again!

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Emergency Service

Loss electricity on a cold Saturday, tried several Electricians with no success. Was starting to get very frustrated as we had no heat. Finally found Ryan from Wilson Electric who tried to help over the phone even though he was already on job. Told me a time that he would be able to drop by to take a look at the issue. Arrived at the time he said he would. The issue was resolve quickly and efficiently. Great Service all around. I would definitely recommend Ryan and Wilson Electric!

Thank you four your kind words, our pleasure!

A Donohue in Scarborough
A Donohue in Scarborough

Exterior electrical outlet

Ryan serviced and restored the malfunctioning electrical outlet within a day of my request. A pleasure to deal with.

Thank you very much. The pleasure was likewise!

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Install outdoor power to gazebo.

Ryan and his associate arrived on time, completed the installations quickly and with good results. They cleaned up by vacuuming away sawdust.
Ryan is a personable young man and I would do business with him again in the future.

Thank you Sandra, We appreciate your business and glad you are happy. Looking forward to working with you again!

JuliaK
JuliaK
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Fast, knowlegeable and polite.

I had trouble with the exterior barn lights and an exterior GFIs. Ryan troubleshot and fixed the issues quickly. I definitely reccommend Wilson Electric and will call on him again if needed. Thank you, Ryan!

Thank you Julia, it was my pleasure! Looking forward to working with you again

More about Wilson Electric

We all require the use of electrical systems around the globe, and in fact, depend greatly on those systems 24 hours a day. Whether at home, at work, or at play, you will need access to reliable electrical connections for the many tasks in your daily routines. Should you find ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Oshawa?