BK Roofing Ltd.

Toronto ON M1S 3N2
BK Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for BK Roofing Ltd.

K/K in Toronto
K/K in Toronto

Fast roofing

Simon and Simon are great ! Their quote was explained in detail, as well as offered different service and different material and prices. They did the job in one day and did a very detailed clean - up. Recommended !

Thanks a lot

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Roof leak repair

We noticed a small stain on my daughter's bedroom ceiling that was wet to the touch. I got in touch with HomeStars & several companies contacted me. BK Roofing was able to see from a camera service that there was a roof vent over the spot I described to them. They were able to come the same afternoon & replace the broken vent and re-attach the squirrel prevention cage over it. It snowed the next day so I was doubly happy they were able to do the job so quickly. They also gave me a 2 year warranty on the job.

Thanks a lot nancy.

Fast roofing

My uncle had a emergency as his roof was leaking, Simon and Simon came right away do a patching the next day and then completed the job next day after. When we asked for a quote, their offer us drip edge, underlayment, metal vent and ventilation tower option , also they explained to us the different shingle brands. Very patient and job was done great, clean and the workers are very careful and polite.

Thanks a lot

Fast and perfect service price is fair

I called Mr Simon for a estimate and show up on quickly with full presentation about what happen to my roof. ( I had no idea how roof is being done). I compared other quotes and all I get is one price and tell me they will do a good job.
Instead, Mr Simon showed me 3 different choices and explain to me what’s the difference. I didn’t choose the top solution due to my family bugget, but I did my research, Owens Corning is a good brand too, and I sacrificed that for drip edge and underpayment all over and ice water shield starting 3 feet.
At the end I buy their upgraded service for 301 ventilation tower to improve the air system.
My Wife and me are very pleased with the work Simon has done for us.
I definitely Recommend their company especially Simon’s team (they have different team)

Thanks a lot. Its always our pleasure.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Quick Gutter Guard Install

I was looking for quick help to install gutter guards before the winter hit, and Simon called me back within minutes of my posting going up. They were there that evening, and seemed to do a good job at a good rate.

Thanks a lot , have nice winter.

Pratt
Pratt

Expert Roofer in Mississauga.

The roof of my Townhouse Condo has not been changed for a long time. When I started looking, I started receiving quotes form folks that gave me sharp pain in my chest.
After contacting several companies, I got used to the pain.
Then one fine day, I get a quote from Simon Lin. I made comparision with other quotes and he was offering exactly the same goods and service like the guy who was quoting double the price.
Now I must state that BK roofing was not the cheapest but for a company that provides nearly the exact service for half the price caught my attention and I (hesitatingly) went with BK.
On the day of the job, he came in with an army of men of all age group who were professionals. They removed the old roof and replaced it with new. I was looking to see how many nails they use per shingle and yes they used 4 on each. In couple of hours, it was all done and dusted. Note that my home is only 1000 sq.ft.
They also cleaned up the eaves for me and when I requested, they also cleaned it up for my neighbour at no extra cost.
Though it has been only couple of weeks, I am happy to say that there is no leaks I have noticed and I am satisfied with the service I received.

mario
mario
1 review Acton, ON

Roof replacement

Guys where fast efficient did an awsome job. Cleaned up no mess at all. Price was awesome
explained everything to us . The crew was great bunch of guys. Great job Simon Thank you.

Thx Mario Brother

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Changing roof

BK Roofing’s service is exceptional. They were very responsive and provided excellent customer service. They were very knowledgeable of their products and their products are affordable. I would recommend them to all of my family, friends and neighbours

Thank you for your kind review! We are here whenever you need us.

More about BK Roofing Ltd.

'Specialized on all kind of roofing and metal work services since 2012.
Serve on GTA area. 10 years labour and materials warranty and free annual inspection (call in only).

Certified on BP,OC,GAF and CertainTeed.'