My Oasis

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M2N 6K8

Reviews for My Oasis

WARNING

I would highly recommend NOT going with this company. They have taken our money and with little communication have strung us along for 2 years. Now their emails and telephone bounce back.
Seriously, look elsewhere. I don't normally write reviews but after two years and nothing and now we have no idea if they are just taking our money.. I just don't want that to happen to anyone else!

Martina in Saint Catharines
Martina in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Interlocking around the pool

We signed this company last year in August to finish interlocking and to put the liner in the pool. The job is still not done. Unfortunately we made a mistake of paying everything in advance as we trusted the owner. He does answer all the calls but its all not trustworthy words as when he will be here to finish the project. There is huge mess in my backyard and hazardous for my kids.

mdyla25 in Toronto
mdyla25 in Toronto
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Backyard Patio and Walkway

We love our backyard and front walkway. My Oasis did an excellent job which surpassed our expectations. The quality of work, design and workmanship is outstanding. The team always strived for the best and never settled for anything less. Our backyard is the talk of the neighbourhood. We highly recommend My Oasis!! Marcin D

Thank you for the kind words Marcin! It was a pleasure working on your project and great to hear that you are happy with the work.! We look forward to see you again soon for your next project.

More about My Oasis

At My Oasis we will work on your project from inception to finish, including fair and efficient quotation, 3D design, permit applications, materials supply, project management and construction.

We're social here:

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Interlocking Stone, Landscape Architects, Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs, and Masonry & Bricklaying
3D Rendering, Concrete Driveway Installation, Custom Hot Tubs, Custom Water Features, Deck Building, Deck Design, Fence Installation, Gazebo Design & Construction, Hardscaping, Hot Tub Installation, Landscape Construction, Landscape Design, Patio Construction, Patio Design, Paver Installation, Pond Construction, Pool Deck Design & Construction, Pool Fencing, Pool House Design & Construction, Pool Lighting Installation, Porch Design & Construction, Stone Masonry, Swimming Pool Construction, Swimming Pool Design, Tree Planting
Modern & Contemporary