Cosmos Moving

Reviews for Cosmos Moving

arjun
arjun

Awesome Service

Cosmos is a very professional moving company. Love their workmanship and customer service. They were very careful with the delicate and fragile boxes and had all the necessary tools to load and unload.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Arjun. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us ! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in future.

Gurleen farmaha
Gurleen farmaha

House moving

Used the services recently and were super satisfied with their professionalism. Our furniture was in an excellent condition upon shifting and was put back together in a best manner. Definitely using their services again whenever I need and recommend them to all.

Thank you for the kind words Gurleen. We will
Be looking forward to work with you again.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Corporate Moving

The company that I work with needed urgent moving and the service was available timely, they were willing to adjust their schedule for us. There were no hidden charges to their service. The moving was disciplined and organized in a sense that the furniture was in the best state. The team was cordial and I would use them again and would recommend them for others too.

Thank you for reviewing our service. We will be looking forward to work with you again.

Moving

Efficient. Fast. Reliable. Friendly. These are the words I would like to use to describe this service. They were extremely helpful in assisting a life changing move and made the process smooth and easy.

“Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.”

Moving day

Incompetent from the start. I have moved my daughter several times and this is by far the worse company.
In spite of explicit instructions on the Contract i.e. initial address and size of truck.... the movers went to the wrong address . That wasted 1 hour.
And they showed up with the wrong size truck. So instead of the move being in 1 trip it was now 2 trips to complete the move. That cost them an additional 3 hours which we refused to pay for.
Difficult to converse with the movers, as English was not their first language. Went it came time to pay, 2 different excuses from the manager that he blamed on the movers. Firstly, we were told the visa machine was broken. The second excuse was that the movers left the machine in the office in Burlington. These movers were taken advantage of by their manager. We were not paying until we had a revised invoice to take into account the faults on their end, essentially minus 4 hours.
Would not recommend this moving company!

Hello, we take these matters and our reviews very seriously, unfortunately, we have no record of any customer experience using this account, nor can we verify anything about your identity in our records. Do you have an invoice number so we can take a better look at your move. If you were a client of ours, we would like to investigate this issue further, please contact our agent at 6477674420 , so that we can resolve this issue immediately.

Mia
Mia

Movers Services

Their services is excellent - maintained the schedule, take utmost care for the safety of the stuffs especially glass ware & electronics items, very reliable and respect the customer request.

Hi Mia, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Moving

We hired company to move our three bedroom house from brampton to Guelph, the job was smooth, everything was on time and budget friendly, and the team members were reliable

“Thank you so much for your 10-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.”

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen renovation

I am really impressed with the services provided by these 3 guys rohit,peter and sunny .i am really happy the way they have done their job.a big thanks to them.10 stars from my side

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Shady company, unprofessional manager - REFUSES TO GIVE ME A RECEIPT

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Shady manager who is withholding my receipt and has now since blocked my number. Things started out fine with Cosmos Moving. Sunny was responsive to my text messages, and followed up with me the day before my move, stating that the 26 foot truck I had requested would be ready and sanitized. Things started to go downhill when I got a call from Sunny on the morning of my move saying that the movers had been directed to go to the wrong address by "someone in the office" and that they would be an hour late. I later found out that Sunny himself had directed them to the wrong address by accident. The movers arrived an hour late with the wrong size truck: a 20 foot truck instead of the 26 foot truck. The movers were the ones to tell me that the truck was only 20 feet, and when I texted Sunny asking him why the truck was not the larger one I had ordered, he said that the truck at my house was indeed a 26 foot truck - (this was untrue, it was not - and he then backtracked when i called him out). The movers had to make 2 trips from my storage locker in Burlington to my house in Guelph because of this error. The day overall was a mess. The movers did not place my furniture where requested, they left furniture and boxes outside. When I requested to pay visa (as was offered to me pre-move), Sunny then told me that the visa machine was broken. I asked him why I wasn't notified of this before, and he then changed his story to say that the visa machine was actually left behind at their main office by the movers and that they would have to go back to Brampton to get it. I said I would pay by visa over the phone, and he said that the machine was actually broken. SO WHAT IS IT? Is that machine BROKEN or left behind in Brampton?? Get yours stories straight, please. To top it all off, Sunny then sent the movers back to my house after they had left to make them take a photo of my E-TRANSFER confirmation (and therefore my banking info, which i actually had to strategically cover with my fingers in the photo). Still waiting for that receipt, Sunny.

We are surprised to receive this ruthless review from you. First of all, as per our company's policy, we only ask for payment at the end of the job when the customer is satisfied. We sent you the invoice the same day after the job was done. You seem like a very intelligent woman we are sure you only paid us after you got the invoice. Which company would block customers for the receipt? If you were not satisfied, as you said movers didn't place furniture where you requested, why did you pay us? We accepted that it was a mistake on our end when we send our movers to the wrong address but for that, we compensated you as well. We didn't charge a single penny for the second trip we made to finish your job. Keeping your safety in mind we sent a properly sanitized truck however bearing the expenses for the second trip without charging you anything. Moreover, we gave you an additional 2 hours off on top of the total for the inconvenience. You only paid us $1000 including tax for a 3bedroom house with 2 pickup addresses and 1 drop-off address. Honestly, we didn't earn a dollar from your job. Despite all of our efforts you never appreciated it.No one deserves this kind of feedback for human error for which you already got compensation. We never blocked any of our customers however it is you who is not responding to our emails and calls after putting this review. Being in this business, we understand who makes stories and invalid reviews to seek more money. If you have further doubts or queries, we are always available.

canadavisa in Ottawa
canadavisa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

3 bedroom house move

We booked cosmosmoving for our 3 bedroom house move from whitby to brampton. Crew was professional and dedicated. The moving consultant booked our job after getting every little detail and provide us all the necessary tips to save money and time.I recommend cosmos moving to near and dears for moving services

Thank you for your valuable feedback . We will be more than happy to serve you in future.

More about Cosmos Moving

The mission of Cosmos Movers is to exceed customers’ expectations. Our goal is to take the stress out of your move and let you sit back, relax and professionals will take care of your moving at lowest price possible without making you more worried about the moving expenses. As cosmos refers to the well-ordered aspect of the universe, Cosmos movers will bring harmony to you chaos. We make your stressful move smooth with teams’ unite actions.

Integrity: We choose our actions based on values rather than personal gain

Care and Quality: We care our customers as a family,we feel them and provide best service. If Family is happy, we are happy.

Stick to words: We believe in commitments, strive to do even more better.

Equality : We treat people from all the races with same love and care.Cosmos is shared by all .