Welcome Home

Reviews for Welcome Home

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Michael did an incredible job on our main floor powder room. He transformed an ugly, broken-down 1980s-style bathroom into a marbled spa-like oasis. We love it!! He was an excellent craftsman, helpful, professional and accommodating throughout the entire project, and just great company. We highly recommend Michael and will be using him in future projects.

Full tear down on bedroom walls, insulated, and refinished.

Mike from Welcome Home came to inspect a basement bedroom to determine why is was so cold. His findings were that it was not insulated. A full tear down was done, insulation was installed, new drywall and seamless mudding! I would highly recommend Welcome Home for all home Reno’s. Mike takes his craft serious and pays attention to detail and perfection. Thank You Welcome Home (Mike) for not only the amazing job but for the respect for my home.

Thanks for your review. WHC is happy you're happy with the end result!

J. Maxwell from North York
J. Maxwell from North York

Various projects

I hired Michael from Welcome Home contracting last year to remodel a bathroom in my rental house. He did such a good job on the remodel that I have hired him for several other jobs including replacing flooring, paint, and mill work. I have been impressed by Michael’s punctuality, level of work, and communication throughout the process. I would gladly recommend him to others and I plan to use him for future projects.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, very much appreciated.

Ray
Ray

Shower pan and door replacement

Michael replaced our shower pan and doors. Our previous shower pan was not properly level, resulting in water pooling on the shower floor. The sliding doors were difficult to clean and maintain. Over the years, the moisture resulted in paint peeling from the ceiling above the shower, which finally pushed us to make some changes.

We were impressed with Michael’s work ethic and work product, but what stood out the most was Michael’s clear communication and reliability. He did what he said he would do, when he said he would do it. When he ran into complications, he persevered until they were resolved. The straightforward communication was a breath of fresh air compared to prior contractors I had dealt with, and I would recommend Michael in a heartbeat.

Thanks Ray, I appreciate your business and your detailed review. All the best.

Kevin Lim from Mississauga
Kevin Lim from Mississauga

Great WOrk, Exceptional Customer Service

Michael has been one of our preferred contractors as a property management company, he definitely makes things easy for us. His customer service also goes above and beyond all the time.

Thanks Kevin for the review. Looking forward to future projects.

rlprasa
rlprasa

Demoing closet header and refinishing it

A neighbour recommended Michael to me. He was great to deal with from the start. Came in to see the work and gave me the quote in the same day. A few weeks later he came to do the job.

It was a messy job but he covered the space he was working on to keep the mess to a minimum and cleaned it up at the end.

The finish of the work was great and exactly what I asked for.

I'd recommend him to anyone.

Thanks for the review, very much appreciated.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Awesome to work with and top notch results (Backsplash, Shower, Floor Tiles, Painting, Vanity Install, Drywall Patching)

Mike was amazing to work with from coming out to quote right through the job and afterwards. We did not make his job easy as we had some hiccups with timing (our fault) and new issues that cropped up (a random unrelated leak for example...), which he always had a positive, solution-oriented attitude about. He worked with us to give us different options, was always reliable, and treated our place with care and respect. It was a pleasure to work with him - I would hire him again and definitely recommend to anyone.

Thanks for your kind words. Very rare to have a job without hiccups but I'm happy I was there to provide solutions. It was a pleasure working for you & your family.

Basement Reno

Michael did a great job renovating the bedroom and living room flooring. We also had the whole unit painted. He was quick and responds to any questions you have for your project.

Thanks, It was my pleasure and I'm happy you are pleased. Thanks again.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Drywall repairs

A satisfied friend had recommended this company to me as I had some damaged drywall to be replaced and painted. Michael was prompt, friendly, and very helpful. He got the work done on time, stayed safe, and cleaned up properly afterwards. Michael was easy to talk to and kept me informed at all stages of the work. He was straight forward, and didn’t over promise.

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was truly a pleasure and I'm looking forward to the next project. Thank you for putting your trust in WHC.

Zafar
Zafar

Garage remodel

Excellent workmanship; very timely execution and courteous service . I would totally recommend Michael to anyone looking for a good handyman

Zafar you were a true pleasure to work with. I look forward to future projects with you. All the best to you and your family.

More about Welcome Home

Welcome Home Contracting is a family owned business located in the Greater Toronto Area. We realize life can get busy & the "to do list" at home easily piles up. Welcome Home Contracting hopes to remove some of the burden resulting in more time to do what you want to do. We take pride in our work and we look forward to hearing from you!

No job is too small...Here are a few services we offer but are not limited to:
drywall repairs, trim work, light fixture installation, painting, backsplash, faucet/toilet/vanity installs, demolition, full bathroom renovations, furniture assembly, flooring (hardwood, laminate, vinyl, tile, etc.), wallpaper, feature walls, barn board, fireplace brick removal & closure if required.