Elementary Pest Management

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Elementary Pest Management

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Service

I received exactly the service I was hoping for. It was on time, thorough, and included a follow-up that ensured the results were what I wanted. I can also expect a further follow-up in 2 months. It's nice to feel confident you are getting what you paid for..and then some.

Thank you !

gedgar.evm in Toronto
gedgar.evm in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

wasp nest removal

Sean came when he promised and was courteous and professional. He had all the right equipment, solved some nest access issues, and was efficient with his time.
Very much recommend his services.

Thank you! for trusting us to solve the problem. Sean @ Elementary Pest Management.

Jim Peacock
Jim Peacock
1 review D'Arcy, BC

Great Service!

I highly recommend this company. Sean got to our ant problem quickly and efficiently. I am very pleased that he offers his services to Pender Island. Cost was very reasonable and included thorough follow-up.

Thank you .

Karen
Karen
1 review White Rock, BC

Professional, Friendly and most importantly got rid of the problem

I would HIGHLY recomend Sean for your pesty problems. We had a nasty wasp nest (they were VERY aggressive and plentiful!!) and he took care of it fast, safely, and was very friendly and professional. The quote was accurate and our problem is gone!

Glad we could help !

Kieran in Vancouver
Kieran in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Best in Vancouver

I've used Elementary both at my Bar & Restaurant business to deal with a rodent infestation, and at my home for an ant infestation. After dealing with other pest control companies (EcoLab/Green Valley) for weeks on end and return visits that never solved the problem, Sean solves both issues within 2 weeks. Highly recommended

Thank you Kieran .

Emily in Vancouver
Emily in Vancouver
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Great Service!

Sean is timely and professional, friendly and explains everything in an understandable way. He always has helpful tips and is easily reached by phone or email. I have called him at the last minute for service and he has been there straight away. The best experience I have ever had with a pest management company!

More about Elementary Pest Management

We offer a full range of pest services. From insect control to humane wildlife trapping . I have trained with some of the best pest control technicians in the business and bring years of experience to make sure that we provide quality , professional service to every customer. We offer competitively priced on going preventative services to bars, restaurants,craft breweries,stratas and private homes. From bed bugs to squirrels we do it all and we do it right first time.