Razzy's Renos

Formerly RB Renovations Ltd.
Coquitlam BC V3J 4K3
Razzy's Renos

Reviews for Razzy's Renos

Dave
Dave
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Door Installations

We hired Razzy’s Renos to install new doors at our home. During installation, it became apparent additional work was required to get the doors to fit (the frames in the pre-hung doors we purchased were not the correct size), but they did what was needed to get it done in a friendly and timely manner. All around excellent service from Razzy and Shaun and would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you Dave!

Tom
Tom
1 review Vancouver, BC

Front porch and stair repair

Our front porch deck and a number of stairs were getting spongy and in need replacement. We decided it would be prudent to replace and refinish them all. Razzy was the first to respond to our inquiry, came over immediately to give us a quote and started work in a matter of days. And, once started, worked through the Labour Day weekend to see the job through to completion. Razzy is very personable, dedicated and responsive. He did a fine job, was fun to work with and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to others. Thanks, Razzy!

Thanks so much Tom!

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Went the extra mile to make sure I was happy

Razzy did a small painting project for me and he worked tirelessly to ensure I was happy with the outcome. After dealing with other contractors with questionable business ethics, it was so refreshing to see Razzy act so diligently and respectfully.

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to have you as a client. Hope to work with you again!

Tia in Coquitlam
Tia in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Patio door and window replacement

Razzy’s Renos were fantastic. They kept me fully informed of everything they were going to do, nothing was a surprise. Of course my windows and door were not a standard size, but they dealt with it brilliantly. Excellent work and a super friendly group. I am very happy I found these guys and will absolutely use them for future work. Recommend them to anyone who needs to get reno work done.

Thank you so much Tia!

FM
FM
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Various small project

We had to take care of last-minute work before the new tenant moved in .

Razzi was quick to respond and took care of all the work with quality and speed. Highly recommended and would call him again!

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Property Reno’s

Very cooperative and reasonable.
Raz has helped me with a number of different projects that he has tackled with enthusiasm, he enjoys the work and his pleasant manner helps make a sometimes stressful Reno easier.

Thank you very much! It's a pleasure to work with you.

More about Razzy's Renos

Hi there!

My name is Razzy, welcome to my HomeStars Page!

I am a mostly 1 man operation, currently I can help you with Decking, Fences, Porch's, Windows and Doors, Framing, trim and finishing work, Flooring, Waterproofing, Siding, Verandas, Sheds, Garages etc. Small Renovations and Carpentry Work.

Carpenters
Framing, Replacing Windows and Doors (Sliding and Hinged), Insulation, Siding, Decks, Fences, Footings, Waterproofing, Concrete, Rebar, Foundation Work, Slabs, Stringers, Stairs, Railings, Venting. Demolition, Drywall Repairs, Painting, Tiling, Subfloor Levelling, Install Floating Flooring, Install Kitchen Cabinets, Install Countertops, Light Electrical, Switch/Fixture Replacement, Changing Faucets.
Carpentry, Wood working, Insulation, Decks, Fences, Windows, doors, trim, Flooring
2021
Cash, EMT, Cheque.
Registered Apprentice Carpenter
Yes, please ask for more detail.