Rainbow flooring

Reviews for Rainbow flooring

Andy
Andy
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fast friendly and honest service

We needed our carpet pulled to get rid of some of the wrinkles that had formed over time. Rainbow showded on time as promised and was done within an hour. Service was fast and friendly, I would hire Rainbow again next time I need carpet or flooring services!

Craig
Craig
1 review Delta, BC

Laminate Floor Repair

We had Rainbow Flooring come in to do a repair of a section of laminate floor in our kitchen that had been damaged by water. They were professional and the quality of the repair job was excellent. I would definitely not hesitate have them come in again to do a job in the future if required.

I appreciate your business
We will see you next project

Muammer  in Richmond
Muammer in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Carpet installation

I highly recommend this company they did amazing job for my bedrooms they were kind and very professional

I appreciate

More about Rainbow flooring

Welcome to Rainbow Flooring. We specialize in flooring installation and repair for all types of floors such as - carpet, tile, laminate, hardwood, and click vinyl.

Our Services: carpet installation, laminate installation and repair, hardwood installation and repair, click vinyl repair and install, glue down vinyl and repair, sheet vinyl installation and repair, baseboard installation and repair, ceramic and porcelain tile installation, shoebase installation and repair and carpet restretching and repair.

We will schedule an onsite appointment with you to obtain the measurements for your flooring space and then email you a quote.

*** Covid 19 - We are following all health and safety guidelines to ensure we are social distancing and wearing PPE while keeping our customers and employees safe ***