Dragon’s Shower Inc

Reviews for Dragon’s Shower Inc

Fábio
Fábio

Shower Glass

I’m very pleased to write this review. If you are looking for a reliable, respectful, on-time and clean service shower glass installation, I highly recommend Mason. As a general contractor, I hire him for 100% of all my projects.
The picture attached is the last project that we have done for me.

Thanks!

Claudio in Toronto
Claudio in Toronto

Multiple custom bathrooms.

I am very happy with the quality, commitment and outcome result that Dragon’s Shower Inc. have shown in my home.
I now know this is a company that stands for what they promise and believe. Dragon’s Shower Inc. has added value to my investment with great finishing.

From the initial request meeting I put to them I notice that they have the knowledge to do good work and understood what we wanted.
the quote was given to me and there was no hidden fees or added cost in fact they did more then I expected.

Over all Great work and because of that I would definitely recommend Dragon’s Shower Inc. and their team for any glass railing or any professionally construction project you may need at your home.

Marcelo and Gaby N.
Brampton

Thanks!

More about Dragon’s Shower Inc

We at Dragon’s Shower Inc. take pride in the projects we work on. Our team has over 20 years of experience in the interior design, custom glass shower enclosure and mirror business. Our creative design experts and our professional installers bring forth a high standard of innovation and workmanship. Dragon’s ...
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Woodbridge?