Junk Geeks Inc.

9131 Keele Street Vaughan ON L4K 2N1
Junk Geeks Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Junk Geeks Inc.

Peter Actor
Peter Actor

Clean and Professional

Dealing with Frank was a pleasure. He was always available from beginning to end. This was the second time dealing with Junk Geeks and on both occasions they were clean and on time.

Superb Service, Client Treatment and Extremely Prompt

My wife and I were on a very short timeline, almost panic like.
Junk Geeks came and got the job done in no time! I was beyond excited because we were able to get our trades people on site the next morning and it saved us more than a 6 weeks delay. Forever grateful to Frank and Junk Geeks for being there when nobody else would.

Look no further than Frank and Junk Geeks for service, that’s a guarantee!

Thank you! Glad that things worked out for you folks and the junk removal service was able to help.

A+++ Junk Removal

Review 5: A+++ Customer service experience, the crew was professional and defiantly enjoyed their job. good group of guys. I am totally satisfied by their work. Wanna call them again.

Bernd
Bernd

Removal of old broken appliances

Keith and Jordan showed up within the time slot and were pleasant. they took the old appliances away while protecting our wood floors. good service. I will use them again.

John
John

easy booking junk removal

We booked our free estimate appointment online it was easy and very convenient. We got a discount if left our junk at the driveway and gladly accepted. Next morning it was all gone. very easy

Thanks John, with covid restrictions we are encouraging curb-side junk pickup and removal... thanks again for the kind words and for the junk removal business.

Pawi in Toronto
Pawi in Toronto

Basement Reno Clear up

I was in the middle of a basement renovation and I totally under estimated the amount of waste and debris I would have. I was running out of time, space and help. I booked a junk removal appointment when I was free. They arrived as scheduled and in 1 hour I had the basement cleared up so work could continue for the contractors the very next day. What an easy going team, great bunch of geeks.

Thanks for the review

Great Service Team

Junk Geeks did an amazing job clearing out my garage. They arrived on time and respected the covid safety. I am am amazed by seeing their work. Really amazing work.

Melanie
Melanie

Excellent Job

Fast, efficient service! I highly recommend Junk Geeks! Super friendly, very polite, and very professional. They got the job done fast. I was very impressed! I will definitely use this company again in the future if I need to!

Thank You for your junk removal review, it's always our pleasure to do a great job and make junk removal in toronto a great experience.

Very professional

We hired Junk Geeks to clean out a house going for estate sale.. It was a pleasure interacting with Frank who is very customer focused and professional. Very friendly demeanour put me at ease, and I always felt that he wanted to make sure that I had a good experience.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Good Service

Junk Geeks were great. I would give them ten stars. They were on time, very reliable, and swept up after everything was gone. I would recommend them highly to anyone who needs junk removal.

More about Junk Geeks Inc.

Full Service Junk Removal & DIY Disposal Bin Rentals. We Leave Your Home Feeling Happy Again. Offering Residential & Commercial Junk Removal Service. Same Day with Late Night Service 7 Days a Week.