1-833-GET-BINS

1-833-GET-BINS

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for 1-833-GET-BINS

Very professional

We hired Junk Geeks to clean out a house going for estate sale.. It was a pleasure interacting with Frank who is very customer focused and professional. Very friendly demeanour put me at ease, and I always felt that he wanted to make sure that I had a good experience.

Thank You for your junk removal review, it's always our pleasure to do a great job and make junk removal in toronto a great experience.

Good Service

Junk Geeks were great. I would give them ten stars. They were on time, very reliable, and swept up after everything was gone. I would recommend them highly to anyone who needs junk removal.

pawiajji in Toronto
pawiajji in Toronto

Easy, quick and clean

I did a same day service online and they came with 2 hours and within an hour everything was gone as instructed, which would have taken me days to get to. Great service for value.

Alexandre
Alexandre

Junk Geeks were great.

Thanks for the review

Mamie in Toronto
Mamie in Toronto

Great Service will use again!

Great Service & On Time, We had some junk removed from your basement and Junk Geeks arrived on time and also called us to give an arrival window. They protected the floors & had booties and wore face masks. Great Service will use again

5 Stars!

They were professional, courteous, and quick!
Junk Geeks were on time and wasted no time in tackling the job of removing 3 full loads of furniture and other items. They also removed carpeting and left the entire house broom clean.
All in all, this was a great experience.

More about 1-833-GET-BINS

Mini Bins & Dumpster Disposal Bin Rentals. We Leave Your Home Feeling Happy Again. Offering Residential & Commercial Junk Removal Service. Same Day with Late Night Service 7 Days a Week.