Platinum Homes

General Contractors
Richmond Hill ON L4C 6Z1

Reviews for Platinum Homes

Kitchen Renovation - Marble Backsplash

Professional, perceptive & talented. Ash's 1st marble design choice was precisely what I wanted for my kitchen. Platinum's installer Tony is amazingly skilled, professional, courteous with keen suggestions that elevated my kitchen. Thank you!

artled inc
artled inc
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We hired Platinum Homes for our bathroom renovation. Job was done ontime, clean and to our complete satisfaction. Absolutely amazing design.
We recommend Platinum Homes to anyone who wants to do renovation.

Kitchen, bathrooms and flooring

Platinum Homes, all I can say is WOW!, the name says it all. The owner Ash has gone beyond to help my husband and I remodel our home. Ash was there every step of the way, any day of the week and anytime of the day. He did everything in his power to make us happy. He communicated with us everyday to let us know what the schedule was for that day. Ash supplied us with the top of the line ideas and work. I would recommend Platinum Homes to anyone, you will not be disappointed.............

Deck and Railing Reno

We engaged Ash from Platinum Homes in late December 2020 to replace our small existing back deck with a larger one that would allow us to access our new hot tub more easily and confirmed an early spring 2021 start for the job. Ash was and continues to be very responsive to all communications, transparent with costs and completed the job on time and with excellent quality. We requested a composite deck with integrated lighting and glass railings. In addition, we requested that existing patio stones be removed and re-laid around the hot tub and in front of the deck stairs to connect to the existing patio, for the area under the hot tub to be prepared / leveled and for the hot tub electrical work to be completed in time for the hot tub delivery. We also requested a handful of other small jobs around the house including new pot lights, undercounter lighting, and ethernet cable installed in our basement office.

Ash coordinated the tradespeople who all did excellent work – especially the deck / railing team and the electrician. He stayed within the contracted budget for the deck and rails. Any additional fees were clearly communicated and agreed upon and were the result of additional requests that we made. Everyone, including Ash, was very respectful of my family and property and wore masks. The fees were higher than we had hoped to pay, in general, but there were no surprises and we had an excellent overall experience.
We struggled to find a contractor who could complete the work within our timelines and pull together the varied teams we would need for the different jobs we had. We feel really lucky to have found Ash. You definitely get what you pay for and we got a beautiful new backyard space just in time for the summer. Thank you, Ash and Platinum Homes!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen Reno

I don’t always write reviews, but felt I had to in this case, the work done by Platinum Homes on my new Kitchen was great, my wife and I were very pleased and I would definitely recommend Platinum Homes to anyone. They were on time every day and finished in the time specified, they were also able to do the work within my budget. Couldn’t be happier.

Home renovation

We got the best quality in installation, customer service, and fast responding for inquiries and references professional contractors and installers.

Lutfi
Lutfi

Basement renovation

I enlarged basement window and cross joist supporting existing floor had to be replaced. I engaged Platinum Homes who provided a professional service that was timely and neat job. Platinum Homes do respond to customer queries and provide professional advices based on standard construction practices

Drywall plaster and sanding

One of the best companies I ever dealt with, from the beginning to finish their workmanship and how they managed to finish my project was really amazing. Ash handled everything very professionally and his management skills was towards our satisfaction.
I highly recommend Platinum Homes to everyone who needs a professional and high quality job

More about Platinum Homes

We provide a wide range of professional services to meet your needs. We promise to provide every service with a smile, and to your highest level of satisfaction.