The Handyman Services

Reviews for The Handyman Services

Elie
Elie

John Installed Our Hoodvent

John was a great handyman and professional. He was timely, attentive to detail and produced good quality work. Would recommend to others for their handyman needs.

Daniel
Daniel

Range hood installation

Had to replace an old range hood with a new one. The technician came the day after I placed the request for a job. Worked quickly and answered all my questions.

Chester in Toronto
Chester in Toronto
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Electric outlets

Gianfranco was quick to respond to my inquiry. He had an cancellation today and was able to help with my electrical outlet. He was very professional and offered great advice. Would definitely recommend him and his company.

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Sink & Faucet Replacement

Gianfranco did a great job moving my existing plumbing to make adjustments for new kitchen sink and faucet. He walked me through the process of how he was going to complete the job and was transparent with his estimates of cost and time.

I would recommend his services.

mississauga
mississauga

bath room vanity + 2 toilet installed

John removed old vanity & 2 toilet & installed new vanity & toilets he did a great job with the install we had some issue with what the builder did with the bathroom which John gave some good advice on how to fix the issue I would recommend the handyman service

Garage Hoist Installation and floor repairs

Gianfranco has done several jobs around our home. He has fixed our exterior decks, built deck stairs, installed interior doors, installed bathroom vanities and toilets. His latest job was to fix an uneven plank in our basement and install a bike hoist. He was very thorough in assessing the job and providing details of the work to be done. He set our expectations in terms of time to complete the job and the materials needed. He takes pride in his work and we were satisfied with the jobs. We always call on Gianfranco as he’s punctual and takes pride in his work! Thanks!

Thanks from The Handyman Services

gdian7216
gdian7216

Install pot lights

They are great, I am extremely pleased with the work done by Gianfranco. He was efficient, quick and his workmanship is first class. I will definitely call them for any future projects!

Thanks from The Handyman Services

Tv and mantel install

The Handyman Services was very professional and worked officiant. He came on time and knew what to do right away. I highly recommend Gianfranco.

Thanks for The Handyman services

Taylor
Taylor

Kitchen fixes

Gianfranco is super reliable and dependable and he always works with you to find a solution to even the trickiest issues. He was able to help me with a broken piece of my dishwasher rack - we couldn’t find any replacement parts but Gianfranco was able to come up with a creative and cost saving solution: by drilling a hole in the part and adding a stainless steel screw. He helped me finally put an end to a 2 month long ordeal that was difficult and annoying to solve. He has also repaired drywall for me, advising how to paint match to avoid repainting the whole wall and he has installed an over the range microwave for me. He is my go to whenever something breaks in my house and there is no clear cut, easy solution. He comes when he says he’s going to as well which is a huge plus when you really need help. I can’t recommend him enough!

thank you Taylor from the Handyman Services

More about The Handyman Services

Home maintenance service when you need it.

Our mission is to help you with projects around your home.

You can rest easy knowing your home repair job is in experienced hands. We're not just proud of our workmanship we guarantee it.

We specializes in small to medium home improvements, repairs jobs. From paint to faucets. We get the things you want done Completed!

Our Standards

You'll notice the difference from the first time you call. You'll always talk to Me John the owner - a friendly tradesman who is ready to answer your questions and schedule your estimate.

When your job is finished, I will follow up to make sure you're happy with the work.

Looking forward to serving you!

We're social here: