New Season HVAC

New Season HVAC

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for New Season HVAC

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Air duct, dryer, and bathroom fan cleaning - amazing job!

Gabriel and his team were very professional and made us feeling comfortable with covid safety protocols. Our ducts hadn’t been cleaned in years and now they are pristine. We also had our bathroom fan and dryer vent cleaned. They are a great company to work with and we are very happy with the results and great pricing.

Thank you for your feedback Clara it was a pleasure working for you if you need anything you can contact us at 647-370-7992 or at info@newseasonhvac.ca

Adam
Adam

HVAC cleaning

Did what they said they'd do, at a lower quote than I got from others. Also claimed to find mold, but weren't overly pushy about having me contract them for a replacement, just told me to work with my condo management, and if that didn't work out that I could get a quote from them. In and out in under an hour for my unit which was great.

Thank you Adam for you Review and feedback we really appreciate if you need anything don't hesitate to contact us at 647-370-7992 or Info@newseasonhvac.ca

First experience with New Season

We needed a quick cleaning of ductwork in a small office, after hours. New Season was flexible, completed the work in six hours on a Sunday ... three separate furnace locations, over 40-vents & covers. Worked steady, cleaned up beautifully, and kept their quoted price. Very impressed.

Thank you Tony for your review we appreciate the feedback. We are happy that you are pleased with the work we have done. Looking forward to work with you in the future! Info@newseasonhvac.ca 647-370-7992

Jimmy
Jimmy

Committed to the personal touch

Gabriel was the only contractor to make contact by phone so they got the job. Rates were competitive but he had forgotten the terms of the quote on the arrival date which made me feel a bit wary. They had no website other than home stars but I chalked that down to being a young startup and I liked the fact they contacted me in person. I was not disappointed. The fact that they showed up with no vacuum truck was a bit concerning at first but they used a portable blower unit with a large compressor for blow out which seemed effective enough. I didn’t receive pictures at first but Gabriel saw this on my first review and got back to me right away and emailed them. They really did a great job on cleaning the ducts. They fogged the ducts with disinfectant and cleaned up but missed one room which had dust on the bathroom floor and bathtub. This was just an oversight I am certain. They were polite and trustworthy and I felt comfort leaving them unsupervised while I walked my dog. I would definitely recommend them.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much Jimmy for reaching out we appreciate your review as we enjoyed working and serving you better thanks for trusting us. Yes we use Portable System including the portable blowers as it is Eco-Friendly and not harmful unlike those big trucks they are very harmful for the environment. We still are working on our website and we hope that will be done soon We apologize for the inconvenience and I will address the issue of the dust for the team so that next time they will be more cautious and adhere more carefully. info@newseasonhvac.ca
647-370-7992

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Duct cleaning,

Gabriel and his team came and cleaned my Air ducts and vents they were very friendly, professional and knowledgeable they explained what they’re going to do and did it and also i had a problem with my furnace they fixed the problem without charging any additional cost they’re the best i would definitely recommend them to my friends and family .

thank you so much as we enjoyed working for you and serving you better .info@newseasonhvac.ca 647-370-7992

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Duct ,dryer and bathroom fan cleaning

Gabriel and staff were on time, did a thorough job and you will need to vacuum your place after as not all dust can be caught. Susan in Toronto.

Thank you so much Susan we appreciate that. We enjoyed working with you and we hope we can serve you more in the future. info@newseasonhvac.ca 647-370-7992

PeaceFire Maji from York
PeaceFire Maji from York
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Duct cleaning, dryer exhaust cleaning, bathroom exhaust cleaning

They did a professional job on a triplex with three bathrooms. They were pleasant and professional. I would recommend them.

Thank you so much Maji as we are very pleased and we appreciate your review it's our pleasure to work with you. info@newseasonhvac.ca 647-370-7992

Elymyr
Elymyr
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Duct Cleaning

I have to say I am impressed with this company services. They cleaned my ducts thoroughly especially the return ducts which is the most dirtiest. They also fixed my Whole House Humidifier at a reasonable price. I will hire this company again for my next Duct Cleaning.

Thank you so much Elymyr we enjoyed working with you it's our pleasure and we are happy and proud to be taking on your future projects. info@newseasonhvac.ca 647-370-7992

lama-985 in Toronto
lama-985 in Toronto

Duct cleaning

Thank you lama we appreciate working with you and we hope to see you in the future projects . info@newseasonhvac.ca 674-370-7992

Duct cleaning

Amazing professional team! These guys Know their job. I had duct cleaning service from other companies, this company is the best

Thanks Alex for your review we appreciate working with you and hopefully will take on future projects. New season HVAC 647-370-7992

More about New Season HVAC

New Season HVAC specializes in comprehensive dryer cleaning, as well as maintenance and repair. We provide the highest quality of service related to dryer, and washroom exhaust fan cleaning in the industry.
We have over five years of experience with cleaning and repairing fans for residential dwelling units and houses. Our priority is to ensure our customers are fully satisfied with our services.

Service areas: Toronto, GTA, Hamilton, Oshawa, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga,