Prime Landscaping

Reviews for Prime Landscaping

Janice
Janice

My beautiful new backyard

I am lucky enough to have a small walled garden connected to the condominium in which I live, and for years, no matter how much effort I put into it to make it look nice it always seemed to be overrun by weeds and creepy-crawlies.

I found Prime Contractors through HomeStars and Ali contacted me right away to discuss my project. He soon came out to see the site and provided me with a very competitive quote for the work I wanted done. Ali listened to my requests surrounding the project and made great recommendations with great results.

Ali and his team were friendly and efficient and were also very thorough in cleaning up the work site upon completion of the project. I would highly recommend Prime and feel that they did an excellent job for me!

Thanks for your kind review

Building deck 24’ x 16’

This is a responsible and hardworking team. They finished the project with high quality time. Price is reasonable. Highly recommended.

Thanks for your kind review.

Landscape work

They provide excellent customer service and do an excellent job. They pay close attention to detail and they’re still able to do it quickly and efficiently! Thank you! My property looks great!

Thanks for your kind review.

Landscaping

I have had the pleasure of working with Prime Landscaping for a few projects on my property. I came across them first when I noticed that they were working on my neighbor’s property. I met the owner (Ali) who immediately came over to my property and gave me a quote on removing my old, dead grass, leveling my ground, adding soil, and re-sodding my entire lawn as well as adding some river rocks to the side of my house for a beautiful esthetic appeal. I researched quite a bit and obtained several quotes, and Prime Landscaping was indeed the most reasonable and they had just finished working on my neighbor’s property, so I decided to hire them for the job.

I have worked with several different contractors from various trades over the years when doing projects inside and outside my home and am very picky! But I have to admit, I have never come across a contractor so reasonable, with such an incredible work ethic! Ali and his team were at my property at 9 am on the day they promised to begin and worked through until 8 pm each day! I had a brand-new front lawn and backyard in 3 days! It looked beautiful and I have had a lot of compliments on it.

After my first experience with Prime Landscaping, I decided to hire them to build a fence with a door as this is something that they also specialize in. The fence was built to code with a beautiful arched door and lock to allow for easy access to my back yard from my front lawn. The door arch was cut perfectly and professionally and looks beautiful, giving my home a gorgeous curb appeal!

Finally, given how happy I was with Ali and his team, I decided to hire them for one more job – to fix up a deck that was very poorly built last year and had already started to prematurely gap between the deck planking. Ali gave me an extremely reasonable quote to help me re-plank my entire deck. I was amazed at his work ethic yet again. He made a trip to Home Depot himself, spent three hours hand picking individual planks of wood, just so my deck would look perfect and not have the same problems it did before. He brought his materials and wood cutters, measured each plank, cut them perfectly and re-did my entire deck, which looks stunning now!

My wife, kids and I are extremely happy and satisfied with our lawn, fence/door and deck. Honestly, as a picky guy, I have to say out of all the contractors I have worked with in the past, I have never come across one who not only is reasonable in pricing, but his honesty, work ethic and quality of work is unparalleled! I would not hesitate in recommending Prime Landscaping to anybody and I am sure I will be using their services again in the future and referring them to friends or family. They are simply the best out there!

Thank you so much, I appreciate your time

More about Prime Landscaping

Experienced and Creative Landscape Designers We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by designing and building elegant outdoor living spaces. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project. We Care About the Details Our ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Markham?