ALFA General Construction

Toronto ON M1L 3Y8
ALFA General Construction

Reviews for ALFA General Construction

Tuckpointing

We used Alpha General Construction for our tuckpointing project. We were extremely satisfied with their professionalism and prompt service. We highly recommend them to family and friends.

Darlene

Thank you for choosing Alfa General Construction for your home reno project. We are happy you were satisfied with with our work!

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Blocking Up Basement Window

Frank and Vince were awesome to deal with, came by quickly to give a quote on the job, offered some different solutions and advice and when I had decided on the route to take they were back the next day and got the job done quickly without any fuss, they even cleaned up the work area once they were done even though most of the mess was mine from other renovations. Very grateful for their efforts.

We were happy to work with you on your project! All the best Martin.

2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Chimney Rebuild

I posted a request looking for brick repair on the masonry chimney. Frank contacted me and came out the next day to inspect and provided a very reasonable quote for the job ($700 less than another quote) Frank and his dad were able to get brick that matched the rest of the house and had the job Completed from tear down to rebuild within 2 days and left the area very clean on completion. Overall I am very satisfied with the work and the excellent customer service. I would not hesitate to hire Frank and his dad for future jobs!

Thank you for your review Jeff. We loved working with you guys on your home renovation project. All the best for the future.

Colleen
Colleen
1 review Whitby, ON

Chimney rebuild

Frank, his dad and his brother did a wonderful job rebuilding my chimney and doing some tuck pointing on the outer wall. They matched the brick really well and cleaned the area afterward. Thank you Frank!

Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure working with you on your home renovation project.

Vivah-Oshawa
Vivah-Oshawa
11 reviews Oshawa, ON

Cement Parging work on 2 walls

I got few quotes from others were more expensive and did not provide details, so I hired this company, two people came father & son and did the work at best, no upfront payment and I paid in full and satisfied. Thanks very much, will recommend to anyone.

Thanks for your business Vivah, it was our pleasure to work with you on your project!

Home Editions Design Build Ltd.
Home Editions Design Build Ltd.

Masonry work

I am a builder in Toronto and have known Vince and his son frank for over 30years. They have done many foundations, brick work, chimneys, new masonry openings etc for me on various projects. I am very happy to have them as part of my team of professionals!

We are more than happy to be a part of your team of professionals! Working with you is always a pleasure. Thank you for your review.

0 reviews Hampton, ON

Chimney Tuck Pointing

Frank from ALFA General Construction did a wonderful job tuck pointing our chimney from start to finish. He was very polite, accurate with his quote, answered all of my questions and left the site clean.

I will be hiring ALFA General Construction for future projects.

Thank you for your business! It was great to work with you on your home project. We would be happy to help you again in the future.

donjam75
donjam75
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

2 cement pads

2 cement pads for front and back. Frank and his dad are very professional and courteous. Very reasonably priced. I would definitely use their services again.

Thanks for your business! It was a pleasure working with you and your family on your home project.

Pina in Thornhill
Pina in Thornhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Outdoor concrete slab & walkway

The workers were very professional, on time, trustworthy. They stuck to the quote and the timeline. I feel like they truly took the time to complete the job right and make everything look perfect. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your review. We loved working with you and your family on your home renovation project!

More about ALFA General Construction

Alfa General Construction in Scarborough is your one-stop masonry and construction company, serving residential and commercial customers in the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves on combining leading edge construction skills and knowledge with competitive prices. With over 40years of experience, we deliver you the results you expect.

40 Years Experience and Expertise. Serving the Greater Toronto Area for all your Concrete and Masonry Needs. Call Us Today!