Terrace Aluminum Railings

Reviews for Terrace Aluminum Railings

Garry in Etobicoke
Garry in Etobicoke

Railings

From start to finish the process was excellent. The quote was clear and concise, all of my questions were addressed in an understandable manner. No pressure. The price was fair and I got good value for my money.

Dave the installer was very meticulous in his work , focused, and has a flair for quality workmanship. He left the site clean and tidy. His excellent work has enhanced the curb view of my property. A job well done.

Highly recommended.

Thank you so much Garry. It was a pleasure to do the railings and column at your house.

Ahmad
Ahmad

Porch railings & back yard gate

Jessie & his team did a wonderful job. Very nice, understanding & honest. I had a bare concrete porch. Jessie patiently helped with designing the porch railings from hight to style. Gave me a beautiful very private backyard gate. He replaced my old tired column & installed a new load bearing post. Column was done very beautifully with the wrap. I would highly recommend Jessie & his team

Thank you so much for the great review. We are really happy how the porch and gate turned out

Clampetts
Clampetts
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Exterior hand railing

Steve gave us different options to fit our needs. During our installation it was obvious that Steve is a perfectionist. We are extremely pleased with both their product and pricing and would highly recommend.

Thank you kindly. Steve is a one of a kind and we are very lucky to have him on the team. Enjoy your new porch!

Oksana Z. Newmarket
Oksana Z. Newmarket

Railings installation

Very happy with the work done by Terrace Aluminum Railings. Steve was highly professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Would recommend this company to everyone. Thank you Steve!

Thank you Oksana. Enjoy your new home and new porch. It was a pleasure working with you.

Christian in Burlington
Christian in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Front porch columns and railings

Jesse and his team did a great job replacing our front porch columns and railings. He was very friendly and easy to deal with. He also went the extra mile to fix any imperfections.

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure to work with you two

Natasha in Toronto
Natasha in Toronto

Railing

I love my white railing - it's high-quality, durable and provides good support on the stairs. I was impressed that Jesse and his team were able to install the railing so it looked straight on stairs that were uneven (not an easy task). After 14 years the railing looks like new and makes my 1952 bungalow warm and inviting. Jesse suggested diamond collars, which added a nice touch. I still receive compliments and think my railing is the nicest one on the street.

Suzanne Teixeira
Suzanne Teixeira

Front veranda installation

Working with Jesse was amazing. From the moment we met with him, he took the time to hear what our vision was, walked us through the process and nailed it with the final installation. He was friendly, efficient and a true professional.

More about Terrace Aluminum Railings

We are proud to offer to you our beautiful selection of aluminum and glass railings and columns. ideal for your; front porch, deck, balcony, patio, stairway and more.

With over 20 years in the industry our team has extensive knowledge of all types of aluminum and glass railings. We are always, polite, professional, clean and on time. We would love to hear from you to make your vision of a new railing come true.