WOOD & STAIN

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for WOOD & STAIN

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Hardwood Refinishing and New Baseboards

Professional, courteous and excellent craftsmanship in the final work product. First class experience and service. Jason and his team at Wood & Stain will take care of you and refresh your living space.

Wood floors sanded and stained

I called In for a quote and they came out the very same day and gave me the quote by the next day they started my job and completed it when they originally told me that they would have it completed. They were knowledgeable, efficient and I loved the work that they did! I even called them back to do some other work done and once again they proved that they were reliable, efficient and did another great job I would definitely recommend this company.

Bogdan in Toronto
Bogdan in Toronto

Hardwood refinishing

The team was great. Fast, easy to book, did a great job and at a better price point than the competition. I was very happy with the final result. I would definitely use them again.

0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Hardwood floor installation

Wood&stain did a fantastic job on our hardwood.
Jason was awesome during the entire process.
Him and his crew showed up right on time on install day.
They immediately got to work and wasted zero time.
The pictures dont do there work justice, my father in law is a carpenter by trade and he was so impressed with there cuts and transitions.
Thank you again jason!

Amazing Work

The service provided by Jason and his team was very professional and the outcome was amazing. We were very happy with the whole experience and we definitely recommend Wood & Stain Ltd. to family and friends. We called Jason on a Friday morning and by the afternoon he was at my home gave me a reasonable quote. The work was done in a timely and clean manner. I will be calling Jason back for when we are ready for renovation on my second floor. Thank you Jason and team.

Tony and Nadia

Arune
Arune

Amazing Refinishing Service

We are thrilled with the refinishing service that Jason and Wood&Stain provided! The previous owners of our home had pets so the floor was filled with scratches and dents. Jason and his team did a great job sanding it down and re-staining it and now it looks brand new! Saved thousands of dollars by simply refinishing the hardwood! Added bonus was Jason was able to perfectly match the stain to the staircase. His team was very courteous, thorough and professional while completing the job. Lots of guys out there try and cut corners by not taking off the shoe moulding but Wood & Stain did the job correctly and were true pros. Jason was very accommodating with our schedule and even returned the next day to make sure both him and us were completely satisfied with the final product! We definitely recommend Jason and Wood & Stain to anyone looking to have their floor or staircase done! Thanks Jason and team!

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Refinishing very old hardwood.

Jason and his crew are extremely professional, very hard working, highly skilled at making floors look new! I am more than satisfied with their work and wish all contractors were this good! I highly recommend them! I am looking forward to having them redo our second floor soon.

More about WOOD & STAIN