TRILLA LTD

Edmonton AB T5T 2J6

Reviews for TRILLA LTD

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom renovation

From start to finish Joseph was fantastic. There were a couple issues with communication along the way but his wife was a good translator and resolved any commutation issue. I am very satisfied with cost, and quality of work and would use, or recommend Joseph to anyone for home renovation.

ndblais in Saint Albert, Alberta Canada T8N0B7
ndblais in Saint Albert, Alberta Canada T8N0B7
1 review St. Albert, AB

2 Bathroom Renovations

Joseph tiled the floors and walls of 2 of our upstairs bathrooms. He also installed a shower with bar style faucets in the master bathroom as well as heated floors. He was always punctual and his prices fair and reasonable. We are very pleased with our bathrooms and they are very beautiful. Thanks Joseph!

Thank you Deon and Nicole. Very much appreciated
It was very nice to work with you

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Installation of the garage door opener

The people who did the job were very polite. It was a pleasure to have them to do the job. I will recommend this company to my friends. Thank you Joseph.

James
James
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Deck Replacement

Organized delivery of lumber..worked without supervision.completed work on time and within budget.Very happy eith there work would not hesitate to use them again or to refer them to others needing work done

Electrical work

Installation on a new electrical connection in the ceiling. Excellent and clean work. Very professional.

Thank you very much ...
I appreciate it

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Kitchen renovation

I hired Joseph form TRILLA LTD to do my kitchen renovation, great pro! He advised me and gave me very good ideas for the kitchen design, he installed all the appliances as well. Overall an excellent job, I totally recommend.

Andrew
Andrew

Dry wall repair

Needed 2 walls repaired with dry wall damage. Joseph provided a quick quote which I agreed to. He arrived exactly on time and the work was first class. I will definitely consider using Trilla again maybe for bigger home renovation projects.

very much appreciated . It is been a pleasure to work with you both. And I hope to help with other projects . thank you

Jason Perron
Jason Perron

Basement Telepost

We hired Joseph to cover a basement telepost. He did an excellent job. If you are looking for a handyman you should give Joseph a call. You definitely will not regret it. Awesome work Joseph.

we appreciate, it was a pleasure to work with and hope I can do more jobs you . Thank you so much

Peter
Peter
0 reviews Morinville, AB

Bathroom Project

I called Trilla to work on a Bathroom adjustment for my house. Joseph came and we discussed everything in detail as to what I would like. He made that dream come true. It is the most beautiful bathroom I have ever had. If I have any other projects that need to be done I will call him. He was fantastic.

That is our best rewarding to make people's dreams come true, I loved to work with you , amazing communication and understanding and we would love to work for you again

Stop in Toronto
Stop in Toronto

Floor & Vanity

I had some bathroom work that needed to be done. I called around and Joseph from Trilla was available to work this job. I was so happy he was there. He came in and started right away. He worked approximately 10 hours a day until it was done. Excellent work done. So happy with the result.

Thank you very much , really appreciated it was a pleasure to work with you and I feel so happy you like it

More about TRILLA LTD