TRILLA LTD

Peter
Peter
0 reviews Morinville, AB

Bathroom Project

I called Trilla to work on a Bathroom adjustment for my house. Joseph came and we discussed everything in detail as to what I would like. He made that dream come true. It is the most beautiful bathroom I have ever had. If I have any other projects that need to be done I will call him. He was fantastic.

That is our best rewarding to make people's dreams come true, I loved to work with you , amazing communication and understanding and we would love to work for you again

Stop in Toronto
Stop in Toronto

Floor & Vanity

I had some bathroom work that needed to be done. I called around and Joseph from Trilla was available to work this job. I was so happy he was there. He came in and started right away. He worked approximately 10 hours a day until it was done. Excellent work done. So happy with the result.

Thank you very much , really appreciated it was a pleasure to work with you and I feel so happy you like it

Marek in Toronto
Marek in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Garage Door Repair

I tried to install a garage door opener myself, but had trouble getting everything to work. Decided to leave it to a pro. Joseph quoted me very quickly and was a breeze to work with. He set up the entire garage door, and checked that everything was working properly. Very pleased with his work, and will definitely work with him in the future.

Thank you very much , I really appreciate

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Shower tile

I decided to replaced the stand up shower walls with tiled and Joseph from Trills Ltd did a fantastic job. From demolition to installation of the tiles and hardware for the door. The shower looks completely different and good.
I definitely recommend Trills Ltd.

Bath tub installation

He has been our plumber of choice no matter the job. He knows his tools and materials very well. Great handy job.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

replace kitchen faucet

Excellent work, clean and very neat

Joseph is a very good professional. Respectful and very polite

Thanks so much

Tom
Tom
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement well repair - handyman work

Joseph of Trilla Ltd came in to repair my basement wells, which were falling off the side of my house due to shifts in soil. He straightened the wells and drilled them back on for me, and he used rugged materials to ensure that those wells won't be falling off again for a very long time, if ever! If you need a solid experienced handyman, you can't go wrong with Trilla Ltd!

Thank you so much , I really appreciate it