Easy House Finish Carpentry

Formerly Easy House Construction Inc.
Markham ON L3R 3G5

Easy House Finish Carpentry

Best of Newly
Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for Easy House Finish Carpentry

Fernanda
Fernanda
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Beautiful workmanship in powder room

Professional, timely and beautiful wainscoting in my powder room. Jeremy was polite, explained everything clearly, and did an amazing job! He cleaned up afterwards and I couldn't be happier with the end result. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing any carpentry work.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We highly appreciate your feedback! And thank you for choosing Easy House Finish Carpentry!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Wall panelling

We are so happy that Easy House Finish Carpentry connected with us through Homestars. A very
professional and reliable company from
Beginning to end! They did an outstanding job with the panelling on our 2 accent walls. They paid attention to all the details. They didnt leave until we did the final inspection. They were very tidy and cleaned up everything at the end of each day. We would use Jeremy and his company again! We are so happy with the work that was
done.

Thank you so much for your amazing review. we are so glad that we fulfilled all your demands. Hope that you will use our services again.

Cara
Cara
1 review Newmarket, ON

Crown Moulding Installation

Extremely pleased and grateful for Jeremy's hard work. He installed crown moulding in our living/dining area. Excellent work. We will definitely call on him again and will recommend to friends.

Cara, thank you so much for your review. I am really appreciate it. It's was a pleasure working at your house. If you will need anything in the future, please let us know. Thank you again :)

Baseboards

Jeremy installed new baseboards and a french door in my condo. Very easy to work with and came back a second day when we ran out of trim, I recommend him!

Thank you so much for your Christine. Wish you and your family happy new year and merry Christmas.

Antoinette Modica
Antoinette Modica
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Accent Wall

The workmanship was very good, Jeremy kept the work area very clean and also cleaned up once completed. Took all the garbage away. He was quick and easy to work with. The project was completed as promised. might recommend that for his site visits he shows the client the actual materials he will be using so that the client can better understand what the material is. All in all well deserving of a 10/10 on workmanship & Cost. Keep up the great work !

Good evening Ann, thank you for your positive comment and feedback. Your encouragement will keep us moving forward and constantly improving our service, wish you have a great evening, and merry Christmas. Looking forward to work with you again!

Regard
Jeremy

Fernandos
Fernandos
1 review Ajax, ON

Baseboards & Trim

From start to finish Jeremy was a pleasure to work with. He was able to provide us with a hassle-free (in-person) assessment including measurements. Next thing, a fair quote was provide and we booked our appointment for main floor and basement baseboards with shoe moulding, basement stairs shoe moulding, 3 new door frames and 1 doorway opening. The installation started as planned and was done by Jeremy himself. Once completed, Jeremy made sure everything was done to our liking. We would definitely recommend Jeremy to family and friends. Thanks again Jeremy! Looking forward to future projects- Jamila & Fernando

Than you so much Jamila and Fernando, you both are good to work with, let me know for any future request, i am very willing to do you the favor!

Cabinetry installation

On time, honest and quality work. No complaints. Would use them (Jeremy) again for sure if any cabinetry is required. Communication is clear and concise.

Thank you so much Christine, looking forward to work with you again~

Baseboard renovation

Hi this is one of the best renovations I have ever had . They did the baseboards and casing for my house . I only spent $800 but I feel like they have contributed more effort in this project. Eventually everything turns out perfect . The work is terrific and professional. I will definitely recommend to all people whoever need it .

Thank you so much ma'am, i am so happy to work with you, and will see you in next project!

Bathrooms

Jeremy recommend me a supply store for bath room staffs. He installed my huge blue toot led mirror, fixed my ceiling stucco and my dishwasher leaking. I would like to recommend him to other clients.

Thank you so much Sir, call me know if you need anything.

Whole house painting and trim renovated

Whole house painting takes 3 days and baseboards casings replaced, efficient, and experienced skill. I also added culture stones for decoration.

Thank you so much for your review, i would like to work with you again.

More about Easy House Finish Carpentry

Easy House Construction Inc. Is a finish carpentry and painting company in GTA.

North till newmarket, south till Toronto, west till Oakville, east till Oshawa.

We pride ourselves on offering low costs to our customers with professional, experienced skills and knowledge in the extremely competitive industry since 2015. Our accomplishments are embodied in successful projects completed to date and client testimonials to back them up.

Interior Installation services including